Kohl's sale 12/9(night) & 12/10(early)

sheli

Kohl's is having another night owl/ early bird sale today (9th) and tomorrow (10th). In addtion to some nice sales in the flyer (avail. at www.kohls.com ) they are also doiing the $10 Kohls Cash for every $50 spent.

Of course we are having a blizzard so I can't drive 30 miles to get the comforters I need..... Down, any size, with 2 pillows $39.99 (back page of online flyer)

I went to kohls to see if they still had the comforter and 2 pillows for 39.99 ( which I thought was a good deal.) To my surprise they had two left and the best part was it was marked down to 34.99 (any size) they only had king so I took it. When I got to the register the associate that rang me up ended up giving me an additional 10% off. All in all I paid 32.00! Glad I went!!!

I went to kohls to see if they still had the comforter and 2 pillows for 39.99 ( which I thought was a good deal.) To my surprise they had two left and the best part was it was marked down to 34.99 (any size) they only had king so I took it. When I got to the register the associate that rang me up ended up giving me an additional 10% off. All in all I paid 32.00! Glad I went!!!

I am so jealous :( ...I didn't get any...or more accurately...my STORE didn't get any....I bet in 2 days they will have a ton of them at the regular price though...that trick really bugs me...

OK.. so I just spent over 200.00 at Kohls.com....

How do I get my bonus dollars back? DO they come with my order?

I made out great, by the way...... lots of sales, free shipping and I had a 15% off coupon!

Catrin

They'll send them separately in the mail. Watch the date on them, a lot of times you have to use them pretty quickly! :rolleyes: