A better-than-Black-Friday deal for me on Saturday!!!

MarkRaby

I mentioned this in the thread about the free $10 Sears gift cards, but was reflecting about it again and thought I should make a new thread because this deal was so awesome.

Sears was giving away those $10 gift cards to the first 200 customers again, on Saturday, so I went out early and was able to get two (since there was nowhere close to 200 people). I went back home, got some rest, then went with my mom back out to that area -- we were planning on going out shopping that day anyway. So we stopped by Sears and I saw this cool tabletop Boccerball table that I really wanted. It was listed as on sale for $40 (regularly $60). Since my mom is recovering from an accident and was in a wheelchair, I couldn't easily tell her I wanted it for Christmas and have her come back without me to get it, to keep it a secret. So she just bought it for me right there. I even let her use my two $10 gift cards. The coolest part was that it rang up at the cash register at $30! So it ended up costing her only $10 (since I used my gift cards, I ended up actually paying more for my present than she did, but it's definitely a "gifty" item, so instead of just paying for the rest of it myself, I'm letting her wrap it and prevent me from opening it until Christmas).

Bottom line, though -- $60 boccerball table for $10! How awesome is that? :g_clap:

-Mark-

I like to hear about things ringing up cheaper than they are supposed to. I had never heard of boccerball before, but it looks like fun. Is this something new or has it been around?

It's definitely one of the newest table games around. I've actually never played it before but have seen full-size boccerball tables at places like Dick's Sporting Goods and it always looked really interesting, so I am excited about it.

-Mark-

Guest Deals4Me
DARN! I didnt know they would let u use two at once? We got three...and could of WELL gotten 6 each.... 3 entrances and they gave away two at each, but hubby didnt know so he only got one,and it was to cold to walk to the other doors!!