Victoria Secret

sanam

hey thats awesome , is that in the clearance section that they have this price range or is this on sale. because 9.99 is a great price. and when exactly do they have this sale since i will be in new york for christmas ,so i dont want to miss it . i come back on 26th dec.

I'm not exactly sure when the sales are but if I'm not mistaken they do it once or twice a year...they set bins up by size in the front of the store and you choose from those. They usually have just about all the various brands except the newest ones out. I can't remember now but it seems like all of them in the bins were $9.99. They will start heavily advertising on TV and interent when they are going to have it.

I love the VS secret sale!!! I don't shop there often, a little pricey, but worth it. I got a bunch of different bras in great colors for like 6 bucks each! The quality is top notch, they're all I wear, and after a few years they are still in the condition I bought them in.

Usually $9.99, I stock up time they have one of those sales!!!

It must depend on which Victoria's Secret store you go to. Mine has only a few bras at 9.99. Most are around 19.99. But they do have good deals on their perfumes and makeup during the sale. Especially at the end of the sale when they mark the pj's and some other things an additional 50% off.

I worked at VS a few years ago... their semi-annual is in January... the bras will range anywhere between 9.99 & 19.99 based on the popularity of the bra. Get their early though if you can... as a previous poster mentioned, all the bras are in bins by size & by noon hardly any of the bras are in their correct bins. Just makes it harder for you to look... Have fun :)