Snowmen or Santa???

hope1976

What does everyone dominantly decorate for the season with???

I have a few Santa things, but have gotten rid of many of them throughout the past few years. I do a FEW tree things around the house, but mainly SNOWMEN!!!

Here's why....Hubby used to complain that Santa didn't come until December, so why was he out in November??? So, I found out that since it snows in November (sometimes in October) I can put out Snowmen and leave them out ALL WINTER :yelclap: (Yes I love those "quoted" things that I can throw back at him when he complains LOL) Now he just laughs about it - he doesn't even say anything when I start anymore, nor does he say anything when I get more snowmen decorations :banana01:

Neither really, But I do have a fiber optic snowman. I LOVE fiber optic. Remember when it was considered tacky? Like the fiber optic bouquets at the mall? Believe it or not, I saw a fiber optic nativity set the other day, it was beautiful, really! Not cheesy at all. If it was bigger, I would have bought it.

Guest Deals4Me

Oh I tend to favor my Santas. I like to get them at Hobby Lobby when they have them half price. :holiday16

omg...I have 50!!! of the ones you paint... I got them for 10 cents to a quarter...totally worth it...but I wont find time to paint them before xmas I am sure.