How much did you save on BF???

KhakiBoy

We've had some threads about how much we budgeted and how much we spent. I'm wondering how much did people save on BF? My overall savings were 70%! I figured this out by listing the regular price, the price I paid (on sale price or after instant rebates), and the final price (after mail-in rebates). My regular price total was about $930. I spent about $750. After rebates, my total will be about $275. The lowest discount was 50%. My highest discount was 100% (FAR). So I'd say my BF was well worth it!!

I saved right around $400, but that's with the computers at Walmart. Still not too bad, though :D I don't know how much the Little Peoples sets (got 2), Cabbage Patch Newborns (got 1), Care Bears (got 1), Game Combo (got 1) would have been regularly so it could be more. My Walmart STILL has Care Bears left as of last night. Unreal.

2 $400 BB emachines@$150 ea =300......................................saved $500.

1 $600 BB emahcines@$150 ea =150 (it was a uprage for error)..saved $450.

1 $100 BB MP3 Player @$40 ea= 40......................................saved $100.

1 $250?BB Kodak C360@129 ea= 129......................................saved $121.

1 BB 512 Scan disk for camera@19?? one $10 RB........................saved $30?

1 BB$14.99 D-Link Wireless Router; I think it was around $100, 2R.Saved $75?

1 BB Game Boy Bundle @$99 no idea of the savings

Then to Walmart:

1 Cabbage Patch Newborn @10 never seen original price --actually never

seen them anywhere else.

But I'd guess over all I saved at least 50% if not more. And actually this list for my daughter and me. A nice couple gave us the 3rd emachine coupon, which we had to make a 2nd trip back to Best Buy to pick it up.....but I'm not complaining. It was a great black Friday experience!!

not sure what i saved but got three carts full for like 1000.00 with tax... carts were full top to bottom... yes there were some big items.. sewing machine,roaster,toy box,laugh and learn chair, talking tool bench,two dish sets but we ended up with like 50 items for the 1000.00 so i was happy and i am going to try a pm one item this week i found it cheaper this week and toys r us

(3) Compaq V2402US Laptop Computer | MSRP $699 each - Cost $189 each = Total Saved $1530

(2) iPod Nano 4GB Black | MSRP $249 each - Cost $179 each = Total Saved $140

Sony PSP | MSRP $249 - Cost $179 = Total Saved $70

Grand Total Saved $1740

Of course, remember that MSRP isn't necessarily what these items can be had for everyday; MSRP is simply the worst-case scenario price if you bought the item at a retail location. For example, some places have the PSP for $225 and you can even order a Nano for $230 through Apple's Education Store. And the Compaq V2000 laptops go on sale for $399-$599 every other week.