Walmart still has BF prices

Cindlu

The WM nearest my house (not 24 hour) had TONS of the $5 2 pk. fly wheels (marked down to $3), the $10 cinderella dress-up sets (marked down to $7), lots of the ride-on jeeps (marked down in the 60's), about 6 or 7 of the Little People Sets...the list goes on. The WM I went to on BF was a 24 hour one about 20-25 mins from my house.

~H~

I hope that is the case at my Walmart! I haven't gotten back there yet - weather turned icky and they closed school early so will have to wait a couple more days.

I bought the Stanley tool box on BF for $79.83, I actually made DH stand in line to get it even though it was his gift. The employee guarding the tool boxes said they ordered 700 of them! I told DH that was probably a lie since we live in a small area and why would they have 700 anyhow? I went back to the store the next day and the tool boxes were marked down to $56, I guess maybe they did have that many of them...there were pallets of them sitting everywhere. I went to customer service and got a price adjustment, I had to stand in line for 15 minutes but for that much of a difference it was worth it. I am going back sometime this week to see if they are any cheaper. They also had many of the $4.24 appliances sitting around and about 150 dvd recorders left.

Krissy

I would think those would have been the first of their BF-prices to sell out, seeing how they had the lowest price on them that I found in the ads. Who knows though.

My Walmart actually announced at exactly 5:03 AM that all laptops and gameboys had been sold out. Didn't take very long!

Guest Deals4Me

Depends on the popularity and they stocked. I didnt go to my local WM I went up north...and I heard alot of people did...so the only ones at the store here were computer people.

Although they were so bad about it last year, I wouldnt of even done that...

Guest Deals4Me

Yeah, I think our Wal-Marts down here will have crock pots until the end of time...

I laugh at people grabbing those every year...

Take a stroll down the appliance aisle in june...Guess what they have...:D and at what price? :D :D :giggle:

I just picked up the JVC camcorder for $248. There were still a few of those left and some Kodak digital cameras. I was wasn't planning on buying another camcorder but my son is always running off with mine and he's only 14. I just hope he doesn't film any naughty things with it when he's a bit older, I'll kill him.

Went to Walmart tonight for some grocerys. They still have 4 pallets of the spongebob & dora tv/dvd player combo for $99. I cant believe it!

Im starting to wonder if I should have just gotten my sons the spongebob set cause I spent $80 bucks on a batman dvd player :( its already wrapped and under tree. They already have a TV in their room but Im sure I coulda put that one somewhere else.

Im not sure if this was a BF deal or not but it was in the sales paper for that week, I just cant believe how many are left & still $99 bucks!

I just picked up the JVC camcorder for $248. There were still a few of those left and some Kodak digital cameras. I was wasn't planning on buying another camcorder but my son is always running off with mine and he's only 14. I just hope he doesn't film any naughty things with it when he's a bit older, I'll kill him.

Mine has a bunch of those left too, along with some other camera that was on special. Have em sitting right out in open in front of photo center, weird how some of this stuff they still have a crap load of!