Will you do BF next year?

queenofshopping

What will you do for BF 2006?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. What will you do for BF 2006?

• Go hardcore like always!
    • Only go out if there's something I must have.
    • Shop, but not till later in the day.
    • Stay home!
    • I won't know till I see next year's ads.

I will do BF again next year but this time, I will make a list and go in and try to get out fast as possible. I was in sears atleast an hour and a half just looking around at other stuff so by the time I arrived at some of the stores, everything was sold out. Sears is first on the list. I liked that 10 dollar gift card :D

Yes, but I won't buy things with rebates. Now I know Best Buy has a huge scam with that going..hence my story!

I'm mad as hell at Best Buy over these rebates! NEVER AGAIN!

I bought 3 items yesterday with rebates totaling over $200. So of course I want those rebates! 2 of the items were the same items and they never said the rebates were one per person and one per household. Well, I'll just have the other one sent to my mom and to her house. I can get over that. But I saw some people loading up on these. They will never get the rebates.

Now I bought a 19" Samsung flat screen monitor that had a $60 best buy rebate and two different $30 rebates thru samsung. Reading the two $30 rebates from samsung they won't give you both. So I might loose out $30. But of course the price they post in the sales paper shows you can get all these rebates but you can't. It's one rebate per person per house and can't be combined. What a scam! I called best buy customer service and basicaly said sorry we can't help you they are manufacturers rebates and we can't help you with those.

im a black friday die hard..

Same here. Been doing it for over 10 years, why stop now? Plus, with 3 kids, I need the best pries I can get on toys. I m just glad we were not looking for any high-end electronics this year (or low end computers!). This year was pretty much toys and such, thankfully! Although I do wish I'd had the $$ for an HDTV, but we are saving & wont be able to do that till Feb or March.