For those that PM'd today how did it go??

Tessangel

I got the Battle Front II also - great deal!! They didn't want to do it at first because they had called KMart, who was refusing to sell it at that price because it was a misprint, but they did it without a problem! :) I also PM'ed the new Tony Hawk game at Wal-Mart for the Target price ($30 something) that was #1 on my son's list. I PM'ed a bunch of DVD's, CD's and games at both Wal-Mart and the PX. I also PM'ed the GBA SP at the PX because I wan't waiting in line at Wal-Mart for it! I PM'ed a light brite at Wal-Mart for the Target price ($6) also. Nobody gave me a hard time about PMing anything. I had a great day and got almost everything I was looking for. I am soooooo glad I wasn't trying for a laptop at our WalMart because we were one of the ones with a fight!!! :)

I priced matched tons of dvd'd and cd's at walmart. lite brite flat screen, v smile carts and the walgreen lipstick deal with no problem and just a passing glance at the ads. But, when we got to the Bratz funky styling head, the associate said it couldn't be right and asked for the ad. Huge savings on that one. Only bad part was waiting until 6am to do the pm. I wanted to get out of there!

All of our purchases were done using PM. We got:

-Uniden 2.4 GHz Cordless Phone 3-pack at Staples

-512 MB Sandisk Cruzer Micro at CC

-Targus Notebook Sleeve at CompUSA

No problems AT ALL. I am definately doing it this way next year. I avoided the 20 Degree weather and the crazy lines.

We only PM'ed a few things at Meijer...

Star Wars Battlefront 2 for $12.99 (WHAT A STEAL!!) reg. $49.99

Connect Four & Guess Who board games $5 each (instead of $8 each)

Shark Tale & Cat In The Hat DVD's for $3.99

Now 20 CD $7.99

I know there was one or two more things but can't remember.

The Star Wars game though, the cashier was like "Wow! What a deal! I'll have to have the manager come though" so the manager came and said "Yep, it's the same item and we do price match so go ahead" :greenappl My son has been asking for this and we did not want to pay $50 for it...but $13?? Heck yeah! :g_thumbri

We attempted to Price Match the Kenny Chesney CD at CC but they wouldn't do it since it was an 5am-noon special - they even told us that they would not price match on BF. We ended up getting it a Target later in the day for $1 more.