For those that PM'd today how did it go??

Tessangel

I made out like a bandit with PMing at Walmart.

I got...

Dora Talking Kitchen for 69.99 (Kmart) instead of the 79.99

V.Smile Smartridges 14.77 (Target) instead of 19.99 (got 3)

Sex and the City Season 6 part 1 and 2 for 17.77(target) a piece instead of the regular I think 49.99

I got PS2 Star Wars Battlefront 2 for 12.99 (target) instead of 49.99

Madagascar 8.88 instead of 14.88

I am pretty darm happy with myself. My son wanted the PS2 game sooooo bad that it was the only thing he asked for because he said it was so expensive. I think the Target add was a mix up. I think it was suppose to be the PS2 Star Wars Battlefront 1 which is now a classic game NOT the new one that just came out! Oh well my son is going to be so happy!!:giggle:

How did everyone else do?? What did you PM??

I have to add that one of the store managers didn't want to Pm the game because it was such a huge loss. But because the game wasn't a Target Blitz item they did it!! :D

Price Matched items at Walmart:

Disney Princess GBA game: Got for $9.88 down from $14.88

Finding Nemo GBA game: Got for $9.88 down from $14.88

Bionicles: 2 Newly released warrior ones. Got for $2.39 down from $10.88 (aldi price)

Revlon Liptstick: Got for .99 Down from $6.99

Maxwell House Instant Coffee: Got for $1.99 (QTY 2) Down from $4.69 and had coupons!

Life Game: Got for $7.47 Down from $12.99

Strawberry Shortcake GBA game: Got for $7.50 Down from $14.88

CampFire Bratz Doll: Got for $10 down from $16.97

Rest of my Walmart items were their BF stuff.

I made out.

I made out like a bandit with PMing at Walmart.

I got...

Dora Talking Kitchen for 69.99 (Kmart) instead of the 79.99

V.Smile Smartridges 14.77 (Target) instead of 19.99 (got 3)

Sex and the City Season 6 part 1 and 2 for 17.77(target) a piece instead of the regular I think 49.99

I got PS2 Star Wars Battlefront 2 for 12.99 (target) instead of 49.99

Madagascar 8.88 instead of 14.88I am pretty darm happy with myself. My son wanted the PS2 game sooooo bad that it was the only thing he asked for because he said it was so expensive. I think the Target add was a mix up. I think it was suppose to be the PS2 Star Wars Battlefront 1 which is now a classic game NOT the new one that just came out! Oh well my son is going to be so happy!!:giggle:

How did everyone else do?? What did you PM??

I have to add that one of the store managers didn't want to Pm the game because it was such a huge loss. But because the game wasn't a Target Blitz item they did it!! :D

Do you mean the Madagascar movie or gameboy or playstation game?

What did I misss who had it for $8.88? Thanks!

PMed Simpsons Season 6 DVD at BB. Originally 41.99 down to 15.99 from the CC ad. 1st they tried to tell us that the register we were at wouldnt let them do PM, then they said it was written "somewhere" that they werent doing PM on BF, but couldnt produce anything and I pointed out their own BF ad guaranteed PMing. Then magically the register could do the PM. Worked out in the end, but they were a hassle.

It was the movie. My Dh put all the movies up at the register and told her they were 8.88 at Target and I didn't realize that Madagascar was put up there too. In fact I didn't realize til we were out of the store and I was looking over the reciept to make sure everything rang up right! I think the cheapest I had seen it was 14.xx And that is what I was going to PM it at! :)

Linens and Things had the Ihome alarm clock for $69.99. Later in the day I called up Kohls, as that is a store a family member works at, and they said I would have to come down and the manager would DECIDE if they would price match it or not. They said that this would be a huge loss to them! I heard that Kohls told their managers it was up to them if they wanted to PM or not.

I went to Best Buy around 6:30 P.M. when it was slower and NO PROBLEMS! I got it Pm to that price plus I used a $10 gift card, and charged it to my Best Buy card! I was verrrrrrrryyyyyy Happy. I LOVE BEST BUY!

DON

I PM'd 24 Season 3 at Walmart. Best Buy had em for $19.99. WM had em for $54. You would have thought I was taking money from the cashier's pocket. She acted as though she didn't want to do it, even though the Assistant Manager was standing right there and told her it was the right item.

This is only the 2nd time I have PM'd... I will definitely do it again. :2wiggle:

PMed Simpsons Season 6 DVD at BB. Originally 41.99 down to 15.99 from the CC ad. 1st they tried to tell us that the register we were at wouldnt let them do PM, then they said it was written "somewhere" that they werent doing PM on BF, but couldnt produce anything and I pointed out their own BF ad guaranteed PMing. Then magically the register could do the PM. Worked out in the end, but they were a hassle.

This sounds like what happened to me the other day when I tried to PM some Pepsis for 69 cent. They were originally 98 cents and the guy said they weren't PMing Pepsis. I asked him why... he had no answer for that. :D

But I got em for 69 cents. :gd_purple

My Walmart had everything comp'd! NO need to pull out the ads!!! I was so impressed.

Actually, I did have to do it for the PS2 Star Wars Battlefront II. At first she said 'i don't know if I can do it, but no one is around to ask, so I will". I was so excited, till the computer needed a key to override it! UGH! the manager, came over, didn't even look at it, and cleared it! again, WHOHOO!! Until the girl turns to someone else and asks if she can pricematch. He said YES, without looking at what it was, and I was in the clear!

My son also asked for this, but I hate paying $50! That deal alone, made my DAY!

My Walmart had everything comp'd! NO need to pull out the ads!!! I was so impressed.

Actually, I did have to do it for the PS2 Star Wars Battlefront II. At first she said 'i don't know if I can do it, but no one is around to ask, so I will". I was so excited, till the computer needed a key to override it! UGH! the manager, came over, didn't even look at it, and cleared it! again, WHOHOO!! Until the girl turns to someone else and asks if she can pricematch. He said YES, without looking at what it was, and I was in the clear!

My son also asked for this, but I hate paying $50! That deal alone, made my DAY!

I also pm Battlefront II at WM. My dad, who was my shopping buddy kept telling me there was no way I would get it for 12.99 since it was a $50 game - but I did!! I also got a CPK baby for $7.99 that I pm from Andersons.:D

I PM's at Walmart with NO problems...

Furby WM 29.99 Meijer 19.66

Kicking and Screaming

Bewitched Walmart 19.96 CC 8.88

Leapster L Max Walmart 99.99 Kohls 79.96

The only problem I could foresee is that when the lines got bad, everytime you PM you need a CM to do a key flip. That could get bad, but I was in and out before it got that crowded up front!

Will & Grace season 4: $34.99 Walmart, PM's 14.99 from CC ad

Dora's Pirate Adventure: 12.99 Walmart. PM'd $7.99 from ToysRus

CC had a sign on the front door saying "Absolutely no Price Matching on Black Friday" and another sign that said "no returns until 12pm"

Walmart is attached to their store on the right so I just went there for the stuff anyway.

-Eric

I have looked the target paper over and over again, I seen the ad for BF2 listed before but now its like its vanished. I am on page 13 of the target ad but there is no BF2 offer. Can someone shed any light on this??? If so, hurry cause the sale is still going on at target and maybe I can get walmart to price match. :rwb:

I have looked the target paper over and over again, I seen the ad for BF2 listed before but now its like its vanished. I am on page 13 of the target ad but there is no BF2 offer. Can someone shed any light on this??? If so, hurry cause the sale is still going on at target and maybe I can get walmart to price match. :rwb:

BF2?

BF2?

I apologize. Star Wars Battle Front 2 ps2 game = BF2 LoL. I do remember seeing the add, and I believe I thought it was target but I have 2 target papers infront of me and I cant seem to find it. Perhaps the error is only in certain papers??

I apologize. Star Wars Battle Front 2 ps2 game = BF2 LoL. I do remember seeing the add, and I believe I thought it was target but I have 2 target papers infront of me and I cant seem to find it. Perhaps the error is only in certain papers??

ah ok...i looked & i dont see it either, tho it does strike me as familiar...perhaps check cc or bb?

It was in the Kmart Ad for 12.99