Success for GottaDeal.com

bigjimslade

I would say that this website and its admin's and members should be happy. While in line in a Dallas Best Buy I talked with almost everyone in line. I asked how they are doing, what are they there for and stuff like that. About 80% of them said that becuase of Gottadeal.com (by name) and the leaked ADs that they were in line for a good deal. I think as the day goes on we will see that alot of stories coming out that there were MORE people in line early this year then last. I really do think it is becuase of this site. Everyone should be proud!

:g_thumble

I heard some Analyze believe That Black Friday Would NOT be the Busier Shopping Season of the year.

I heard It is going be the Last 2 days of Christmas will became the busyiness shopping of the Season. It would not be Black Friday. It is Fall in the Weekend!!

Hey Rossman Are u planning to start a Folder About The Last Two Weeks Christmas Deal. don't forget ABOUT AFTER CHRISTMAS SALE Deal. It is like black Friday!!

Guest cantweshare
I saw a lady interviewed on CNN who mentioned gottadeal.com! I also heard that the 23rd of December now surpasses BF as the biggest shopping day. Gotta gear up for that!

saw a lady interviewed on CNN who mentioned gottadeal.com! I also heard that the 23rd of December now surpasses BF as the biggest shopping day. Gotta gear up for that!

I have to agree with that statement. I hope Rossman and Brad have to keep with the deal on The Last two days of Christmas sale.

I hope they going to leak some ads the last 2 days of christmas.