FYI Staples is Live

forcedtoregister

HAHA... I got through on the phone... AND the Laminator which was sold out online was NOT sold out on the phone... YAY

Get this... I spent so much today that my Visa card started rejecting the charges!

Anyway the people at American Express were happy to loan me the money and I am much obliged :howdy:

What a wonderful... climate controled ending to my BF shopping!

HAHA... I got through on the phone... AND the Laminator which was sold out online was NOT sold out on the phone... YAY

Get this... I spent so much today that my Visa card started rejecting the charges!

Anyway the people at American Express were happy to loan me the money and I am much obliged :howdy:

What a wonderful... climate controled ending to my BF shopping!

How long did it take you to get through on the phone?

Started the call on my at my 6:09 AM post... was taken off hold about 10 mins before my 6:52 AM post... so ~30 mins

Thanks, I don't want to use my cell phone minutes so I don't think I'll be calling. By the way, these same problems happened last year on black friday also.

I waited in line for 35min before store open at position #8. They handout tickets for first page items. I got the HD and laminator. I was trying ordering online at home before I went out. It kept giving me the error message. There are bagels, juice, milk, etc inside the store (new one at Ann Arbor) and I can use the $10 off coupon card on my purchase. That is the main reason I went out instead of keep trying at home. Now the HD is only $20 AR for me. I am still trying to get other stuffs from their website. There is still some glitches. The Quicken Deluxe 2006 has no code for the $30 instant off. Does anyone konw the code?

I ordered the Maxtor drive and it didnt take the instant 50 off? I ordered at like 6:10

The instant off requires a five digit code which is shown on the product page on their web. The coupon code works since 5am EST but their online order system was not.

I was getting errors everytime I entered my "coupons" (they weren't taking) and then when I tried checking out inputting my info I kept getting the system error over and over and over again! I think it was about an hour of getting system errors that I was finally able to complete my order :D Totally worth the hassle though cuz I got the laminator, 200GB HD, internal DVD burner, surge protector, 30-pack DVD-R, 30-pack DVD+R.