Circuit City Online deals...

AlwaysShopping

Woo! Just went online at CC and racked up. Got my limit of 5 512 SD cards and 5 512 CompactFlash cards at $9.99AR. I also picked up the 512MB Cruzer Micro USB drive at $14.99AR and 2 of the 50-pack DVD-R at $6.99. I wasn't planning on buying a digital camera, but they had the Casio Exilim EX-Z50 at $199.99. I have a two-year old EX-Z4 that I love but the wife has dropped it a couple times and it is starting to fritz out!

Summary::: nearly everything in the CC BF ad is available online. Much easier than waiting in line in the cold. However, I'll still be out there tomorrow for the laptop. :D

This may be a stupid question, but are all memory cards compatible with all cameras? For instance, I have a Fuji Finepix 2650 that uses an XD card. Will the Sandisk SD card be compatible with it?

Thanks,

Pam

No- cameras have a specific card type that they take, depending on the model.

I got all my stuff this morning except I just missed out on the DVD Burner drive for $19.99 AR. I am SO mad about that (it's my own fault). I had it in my cart, but when I went to check out it wasn't there anymore. Guess I spent too much time "looking around".

I tried to get the 50 DVD+R spindle and it just said to add to my shopping list (like the notebook computer does). Didn't make sense b/c that's supposed to be an online deal.

Did get a USB drive for SIL, the $76.99AR Portable DVD, the Cranium Primo game for $7.99AR (in store is $19.99AR, so that was COOL), and a couple of make-it-yourself photo books B1G1. Plus I had a 10% off code, so I got even more off (makes me even MADDER about the DVD drive). Also got my brother a couple of iPod accessories. 10% off when you buy 2 or more, plus my extra 10%.

Didn't do too bad. I did the rebate thing online for 3 of the rebates, but one of the ones for the USB drive it couldn't find so I had to print that one out.

Now I'm off to get my newspaper. :)

Hmm, so, vanillamack, do you think it will let you do 5 rebates for the same thing? I'm worried about how to work that.

I still can't get the $8.99 price on cinderella or the 50 DVD+R spindle for $6.99

The Memory Cards have a limit of 5 for the rebate (you can buy as many as you want at full price :) ). Here is the link to the rebate that says limit 5 per type per customer. www . circuitcity . com/ccd/RebateDetails.do?oid=140022

The "-"R DVDs are here: www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=124094

The "+"R DVDs are here: www.circuitcity.com/ssm/NexxTech-DVD-Rs-EDVDPR8X50PK-/sem/rpsm/oid/124092/catOid/-13012/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

when i try to add the SDCARD to cart I get a message "The item that you tried to add is not eligible for sale online". any ways to get around this?

D'oh! Looks like the SD cards are all snatched up! CompactFlash cards still are available...for now! To get an SD card, looks like you'll have to wait in line.

Sorry to those non-east coasters who will awake to find many sale items gone.:(

I have been trying to get the stuff since 6am, now 2 things arent avail. Keeps telling me they are unable to process credit card info-tried three different cards incase it was just me. I THOUGHT it was a server problem...guess not! And customer service is CLOSED! I called. :mad: :mad: :mad:

when i try to add the SDCARD to cart I get a message "The item that you tried to add is not eligible for sale online". any ways to get around this?

I got the same thing with Doom 3 for Xbox. It's funny. On the one page it shows that it's not available for pickup instore and available online. But then when you go to the detail page for the item it says the opposite.