No K-mart for me Thanksgiving

mrsbmb

:( I don't know why i didnt know this but my K-mart doesnt open on thanksgiving for that sale... i had a pretty free morning tomorrow and was ready to hit the stores..not... a neighbor told me "not Massachusetts" i went in and called and sure enough she was right.. bummer for me.

kathy

I'm not a big fan of Kmart. I find their stores to be dirty and unorganized. However, I normally do stop in on T-day. After eating I don't have much else to do, so it's something to do. Although tomorrow I'll also be stopping at the new Big Lots that opened up.

They had the Thanksgiving sale today in MA. Picked up a couple bogo free games for Toys For Tots :)

That was thoughtful RedSoxGirl. :yelclap:

You know, you may not have much of a baseball team, but I gotta give it to you sawks fans, you are wicked good about giving to charities! Go Jimmy Fund!!

I'm not a big fan of Kmart. I find their stores to be dirty and unorganized. However, I normally do stop in on T-day. After eating I don't have much else to do, so it's something to do. Although tomorrow I'll also be stopping at the new Big Lots that opened up.

Funny you should mention that, the Kmart here is also very dingy and dirty looking.

I went to KMart last Sunday and got my oldest daughter a black hills gold watch on sale. Retail $170.00 - 70% off = 51.00. Not a bad deal! I was really please with that. I did not make it there today, but I am going tomorrow.

Our stores are dingy too, but I tolerate that for the deals i can dig up. I just watch what I buy and check everything out really well before I make a final decision.