went to my walmart today the have bf stuff out

mommie75

i went and put stuff in layaway today that they had out.. they had lots of things out just sitting around store up wrapped and just there..

was told could put in laya way and get a price change fri morin when i can in and got rest of stuff///

some things i really wanted were not out yet or had been pulled like tv and dv player.

but reg home dvd playerers and stuff were out all most all small electronic like mixer,can openers and stuff were out some toys were out they gave me the tumble tigger for 16 price instead of what it was ringing up girl told me they have been told to change price on that one..:D :D

I presume they stock most things today (and last night), except for the doorbuster pallets, because of the Thanksgiving DAY sales and also I presume it would be less expensive than having it done tonight or tomorrow, because of the holiday. (This assumes that WM pays overtime or holiday pay - do they?)

My WalMart has baskets of GB, PS@, Xbox games in baskets infront of the electronics area. The clerk told me these would be the $8 games on BF. I bought 8 of them. I am going to take them back on BF and then repurchase them to get the $8 price. I hope I am successful.

are lay a ways around here are always open till after x mas they close like dec 15th... but are always open for bf for people likeme that need a place to hide the stuff and also pay it over the three or 4 paychacks...

they had alot out and sure they have put more out since i was there nothing was covered or anything.. they are open tommorrowso kind of bugs me about the stuff i did not see out might not get to it .. fri it might be all gone but this am was my last chance with out kids till fri morin// but they had sale people everywhere stocking shelves and bringing stuff out..

my walmart has somethings already priced at black friday prices...mostly I just saw toys. we got trivial pursuit pop culture it was marked $18 on the shelf but rang up as $27...we just had to tell the checker and she adjusted the price plus i had a coupon from target for $5 off! since they accept comp. coupons we only paid $13! I know they had the bratz wild west already at $9. too

I was in Fredericksburg,va at the wal-mart on rt 3 I saw the sale stuff too just not the door busters. ALSO everyone needs to be care with returns at WM they now use software to track your returns too many get flagged and hassled

As long as you have a receipt, you can return as much as you want though. It's only the returns without receipt that are flagged and tracked.

I was at WM tonight near layaway and here came the pallets!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!! :tongue1:

I made my son stay there so I could look and see what they were bringing. Only things I seen was the Cabbage patch and the flywheels.. We looked for more pallets, but no one else was coming with em. :cheesy:

I went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few odds and ends I still needed for tomorrow. I was able to pick up the Dora the Explorer plush dolls for $10 and one of each pack offered of the Thomas & Friends 2 pack trains for $9.88. I was so excited because my son loves both of these. :banana01:

I also wanted to mention that I went to Target and got the plug and play games for $10. They had Star Wars, Spiderman, Batman, and Spongebob. These are the same ones that were $20.