Best game system deal? NOT Xbox 360

goldcupmom

I got the GameCube w/mario 7 for $99 for my kids. They all 3 have gameboy sp so I also got the gameboy "player". Does she have a GB? It will allow you to play GB games on the GameCube. I thought for $50 it was well worth the cost considering I have about 50-60 gb games already.

I cannot get over those auctions on ebay. I am flabbergasted. Seriously. Who in their right mind would pay thousands for a game system??? It better do my wash, my dishes, pay my bills, etc. for that much money!!

Same kind of people spent $200 on a Tickle Me Elmo. :fryingpan

I suggest the Gamecube also, but if you want a good deal on it get a bundle. The Mario Party 7 bundle is the best deal. Basic Gamceube system with controller, plus an extra controller(14.99-24.99 value), and Mario Party 7($49.99 value) all for $99.99. If you go to Toy R Us by tomorrow and get a coupon in the store, you can get a $10 gift card. You get the $10 gift card with a $75 or more purchase.

Gamecube or NDS. I have both and they each have pluses.

NDS is great on the road; ample battery life, unique games (I'm hooked on Mario Kart: DS right now), and a huge library of games (it plays Game Boy Advanced games as well).

Gamecube is more versatile and obviously has better graphics; must have titles include any of the first party Nintendo titles (Mario, Zelda, Metroid).