So are we finished with new ad scans being posted on GD?

MarkRaby

Still a few ads out there I'm waiting for. Are we just going to have to wait for them ourselves? ;) I know some of the smaller communities don't get a paper on Thanksgiving, so they get all the ads on Wednesday. Any chance of being able to host the ad scans here if people submit them tomorrow?

-Mark-

Here in Columbus, Ohio the Walmart laptop and desktop are $398.

That's right. And with Wal-Marts right in the vicinity of all Best Buys here, I wonder if Best Buy's going to be idiotic enough not to have the doorbusters (read: the $379 and $149 laptop/desktop) again this year... :2bat:

-Mark-

I got Walmart, Kmart Thanksgiving and BF, Harbor Freight, JoAnn's, HHGregg, The Andersons, Meijer Thanksgiving and BF.

can you tell me if the andersons has hotwheels on sale or any board games?

and the laptop will be 378 in columbus...or atleast tuttle crossing...got the flyer yesterday that was posted on gottadeal earlier

I got Walmart, Kmart Thanksgiving and BF, Harbor Freight, JoAnn's, HHGregg, The Andersons, Meijer Thanksgiving and BF.

Where do you live in Columbus? I live in Worthington and we haven't gotten any ads yet.:(

That's right. And with Wal-Marts right in the vicinity of all Best Buys here, I wonder if Best Buy's going to be idiotic enough not to have the doorbusters (read: the $379 and $149 laptop/desktop) again this year... :2bat:

-Mark-

When will you know for sure? Did you find out in the paper last year...or in store? I can't remember...but I thought it was the paper.

When will you know for sure? Did you find out in the paper last year...or in store? I can't remember...but I thought it was the paper.

Last year, I found out on Thanksgiving Day, at around 1:00 AM when Best Buy posted the Black Friday ad on their website. My ad showed no doorbuster deals, and when I got the actual paper later that morning and saw the ad, the horror was confirmed - no doorbusters.

Best Buy CEO --> :flame: <-- Me

-Mark-