An idea to keep warm...

ColleenzKids

Looks like my corner of PA is going to be COLD!

Snow, windy..sleet... Oh boy! LOL

Although many of you may do this all ready, I wanted to suggest buying those little hand warmer packets a lot of hunters use to stay warm. They can be found in the hunting section, and you can get them in packs of 6 I think.

Mine are going in my shoes and gloves! LOL

Just let me get mine first before you all run to the store and buy them all! LOL

Happy Shopping!

Good Idea! In Wisconsin it's supposed to be like 10 degrees with winds 15-20 mph...which would make below 0 with wind chill..yikes...I'm going to need a million of the little warmers!!!!

Hmm...just thought... is it child abuse to have my 11 year old stand with me?!?!!? She wants to come with!!!

Although many of you may do this all ready, I wanted to suggest buying those little hand warmer packets a lot of hunters use to stay warm. They can be found in the hunting section, and you can get them in packs of 6 I think. Mine are going in my shoes and gloves! LOL

I have a better idea :idea: ...you could come to CA and go shopping w/ me....lol. No wait a minute...let me see what's on your list first?

I got an outdoor blanket and those hand warmer thingies at Wal*Mart. I'll be wearing my Jeans, two layers on top and a long heavy coat. This along with gloves, heavy socks, boots hat, earwarmers and scarf should have me set from the cold. If it starts to rain here, I have a tarp.

I also bought some of those shoe insoles that heat up like those hand warmers. Supposed to keep the entire bottom of my foot warm for at least 5 or 6 hours. There's also those ThermaCare patches you can stick right on your skin whereever you need it most. :D