What is the WORST place to avoid on BF?

saturnboy01

What is the worst store to avoid on BF?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. What is the worst store to avoid on BF?

The title of the thread should be "what is the best store to avoid". When I read this title I was thinking that I would see a poll on which stores are hidden gems that I shouldn't avoid.

The title is mean to say what is the most unorganized store to avoid.

If I titled it "best" store it would have to be a store that is in order and has their crap together unlike WM.

AVOID BEST BUY AT ALL COSTS!!!! There are people with guns, knives, and they are just waiting to rob you the minute you step out of your car and wait in line at midnight. It is MUCH safer to wait until, oh I don't know, 5AM when the store has opened then you can jump out of your car and run right into the store where the security gaurds will protect you. :nahnah:

AVOID BEST BUY AT ALL COSTS!!!! There are people with guns, knives, and they are just waiting to rob you the minute you step out of your car and wait in line at midnight. It is MUCH safer to wait until, oh I don't know, 5AM when the store has opened then you can jump out of your car and run right into the store where the security gaurds will protect you. :nahnah:

:insane: That should scare them from coming. :lmao:

I am ready to get in line as well! ohh and the worest to avoid on bf has deff got to be BB, the lines are crazy the people are crazy. I mean it's fun but deff the worest for people.

Dont tell me that! This is my 1st year for the BB line. I went to WM last year and vowed NEVER again would I put myself in a place like that again even to save some green (:2dollar:)

ok i voted for wm. first of all, i worked for them and i know what its like there bf.... omg! the ppl sounds like heards of cattle....then there's the registers/cashiers issues.....sam's club is no better. i was there this past saturday and there were 4 out of 15 registers open...it was nuts! :insane: