Black Friday Tips... From an expert[bb worker]

Bestbuy7

I made the switch to a money clip a while ago. I have this mini-wallet that has slots for 2 credit cards, an opening in the center where I keep my DL and another credit card and reward zone card, and on the back there's a money clip. I don't miss having that bulky wallet in my pocket. I also keep it in my front pocket.

my first bf I went with my mom and someone stole her wallet out of her jacket pocket. He had to put most of our stuff back because I only had a small amount of cash. Luckily I had a cell phone and she called a cancelled all of the CC's. But remember the cashiers are way too busy on bf and will rarely check id's for CC purchases so be careful with your cards.

Another thing if you're planning on shopping at more than one store if possible drop all of your stuff off at home between stores or at least bring a blanket or something to cover up all of your stuff. This is true throughout all holiday shopping not just BF. And if the stores are right next to each other move your car after you leave the first store so ppl think you've left. Some theives are just waiting outside to see if you'll leave your stuff in your car. Even if it means walking a mile its better than coming out and seeing your window smashed and all of your stuff gone.

Just another tip: shop in pairs. a guy went to wal-mart and bought 4 xbox 360's a little after midnight and when he walked outside he was jumped and they took the systems. he even offered them his wallet and they refused. Shop in pairs they won't mess with you that way. Be safe and happy shopping.

Guest waltchan

Just another tip: shop in pairs. a guy went to wal-mart and bought 4 xbox 360's a little after midnight and when he walked outside he was jumped and they took the systems. he even offered them his wallet and they refused. Shop in pairs they won't mess with you that way. Be safe and happy shopping.

You can't buy four Xbox 360s. It's one per household or per customer.

What I can't understand is why any guy would carry a wallet in his back pocket. I've always put my wallet in my front pocket. It's much easier to access it that way and you also don't really have to worry about being pickpocketed. But there I go having common sense again :fryingpan

-Mark-

What I can't understand is why any guy would carry a wallet in his back pocket. I've always put my wallet in my front pocket. It's much easier to access it that way and you also don't really have to worry about being pickpocketed. But there I go having common sense again :fryingpan

-Mark-

I've never understood that either. I can't see it being that comfortable sitting when you have a wallet in your back pocket.

-Mark-

I am the same. Several of my female friend upt their money in their pockets then again the jeans are tight, mine aren't. lol

Call me hillbilly, but I wear overalls and keep my wallet in the bib pocket (chest level). I also wear a coat over top with a 1/2 zipper. So a theif would have to

a. know where my wallet was.

b. zip down my coat

c. steal it from under my nose

Guest general41391

1. Dont bring the kids

Don't have any

2. Anywhere your going on BF leave at 2am

I am leaving at 11:30 p.m.

3. If you plan on getting an XBOX, please think again

Already got one three years ago...lol i know you mean 360, but i have that reserved

4. 3 words, a shoplifters heaven

yes!

5. Keep all wallets in a disclose area, please try not to put it in the back pocket

dont carry a wallet

6. Go to another store other than bb.

no sorry!

7.When the SA see Green they turn RED

[sA-so you want that plasma]

[you- yeah, so its 1000.00 right]

you pull out money

[sA - do you want a ipod , xbox, wall mount with that

you-

your kids-

8.If you plan on getting an IPOD ,expect long lines.

hmm...I wanted to get an ipod. i just saved up $300

9. With this crowd , i wouldnt go to the bathroom, if you know what i mean

I'll just go in a bush

10.After buying, it would be better if you drop your stuff at home , to limit

the risk of getting it nabbed.

I'm only going to one or two stores.

10.PT 2. If bb and cc is located next to each other, even though you have a good parking space. Find another parking space, you never know whose watching you

true...ugh u make it sound scary!

Remember tip # 6

And what was that ;)