Reporting from BB

VaderGCP

I scoped out my local Best Buy today, Cerritos, California, and there were AT LEAST 35 eMachines desktops and about 50 17"CRT monitors. When I asked questions about it they answered with a "how do you know about this?" tone.

But yeah, LOTS of the BF stuff is already out only with regular prices. I saw lots of audio stuff and the LiteOn DVD revorder and they have all those "black boxes" that they fill with the smaller knick knacks ready to fill up and roll out.

I was excited. It's almost showtime people. You have at most two more days to do a practice run then we go live.

LIVE!

I scoped out my local Best Buy today, Cerritos, California, and there were AT LEAST 35 eMachines desktops and about 50 17"CRT monitors. When I asked questions about it they answered with a "how do you know about this?" tone.

But yeah, LOTS of the BF stuff is already out only with regular prices. I saw lots of audio stuff and the LiteOn DVD revorder and they have all those "black boxes" that they fill with the smaller knick knacks ready to fill up and roll out.

I was excited. It's almost showtime people. You have at most two more days to do a practice run then we go live.

LIVE!

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT...I think Im going to break out in hives!!!!

:cheesy::runaway::cheesy::runaway::cheesy::runaway::cheesy::runaway:

Hidden?! They were out in the open, the desktops at least. On the top shelves and some on the floor because they were out of room to stack them. I unfortunately didn't get to peek at the laptops.

Sorry, no pics. No digicam or camphone *I know. I'm WAY behind.*

And I confirmed from them that they WILL NOT PRICEMATCH ON BF.

The DVD box sets that will be on sale are already seperated in their own box.

BUT! I did notice that the video games that will be on sale were in very low stock. I dont know if theyll refill the bin but the ones that were advertised were scarce. And they arent even on sale yet.

Time to do the Ray Lewis dance!

Nooooo!!! :eek: :eek: :no: :no: That's the dance the :evil: BB managers do with their employees before the doors open. :2football :2football We must protect this HOUSE!! :2bat: :2bat: :2bat:

Then they tell the so-called ":gd_devild devil customers:gd_devild " that the doorbusters are sold out :g_liar: while they discretely hand them out to :angel1: Jills & :angel1: Barrys!!:splat: :splat:

Nooooo!!! :eek: :eek: :no: :no: That's the dance the :evil: BB managers do with their employees before the doors open. :2football :2football We must protect this HOUSE!! :2bat: :2bat: :2bat:

Then they tell the so-called ":gd_devild devil customers:gd_devild " that the doorbusters are sold out :g_liar: while they discretely hand them out to :angel1: Jills & :angel1: Barrys!!:splat: :splat:

What on earth are you talking about?? :jester:

Saw the same thing. I went to BB on Sunday to pick up RAM and paper that I bought with BBB. Saw lots of employees wearing t-shirts with stick on name tags on them. They must have been stocking for BF. Also saw lots of computers and other stuff. I felt like drawing a diagram of the store in a full body tattoo a la Prison Break. :reporter: