Help with gift for 22F

Tara3117

I've been trying to figure out what to get my boyfriend's sister. Every time I ask him, he tells me not to bother get her anything (they aren't that close). Since that's not really an option I want to take, I'm kind of stumped. I've given her gifts in the past, so I feel like if I didn't this year, it would be weird. I hate giving gift cards. I don't really know what she's into except drinking. PLEASE HELP!

Thanks in advance!!!

i would do a basket thing.at our craft store they have very fragrant candles for 3 dolars.you could add some sample size bath n body works stuff and maybe a gift card for a movie at blockbuster.find a very decorative basket or maybe just a painted busket at the craft store and stencil it yourself:greenappl

Dunno what she likes to drink, but if it's beer, she's probably drinking cheap swill at that age.

In which case a 12-pack sampler of different styles of REAL BEER is a perfect gift. You may even open her eyes to a whole new world :)

Saranac, Goose Island, and even Michelob have samplers readily available for $10-$15 at your local grocer that usually include types like Pale Ale, Hefeweizen, India Pale Ale, Oktoberfest, etc. I love getting these things for Christmas because I might find a new beer I like, and if not, well, it's not that hard to fight your way through 12 ounces just to get the 6% alcohol :)

Not that I'm a serious homebrewer, what with my starter set from mrbeer.com (Target clearance after Xmas 2 years ago--75% off!) but I'm really pleased with the two gallons of hard cider I just bottled. Four dollars worth of cider, 75 cents worth of ale yeast, add two weeks, and get schnockered :) Maybe I need to warm up a thermos-ful to take to BB on Friday, huh?

I know I am a bit different than most 22 year olds (I think?!), but I personally would not want alcohol as a gift. I do drink occasionally but it's not a gift I'd be happy to receive (I'd be happy about the thought and all, but not the gift so much.. that's me though).

Anyway, if you don't know - try a gift card. It's not hard to find out what stores she shops at, so I'd go that route. I love GC's. :P

I know I am a bit different than most 22 year olds (I think?!), but I personally would not want alcohol as a gift. I do drink occasionally but it's not a gift I'd be happy to receive (I'd be happy about the thought and all, but not the gift so much.. that's me though).

Anyway, if you don't know - try a gift card. It's not hard to find out what stores she shops at, so I'd go that route. I love GC's. :P

Same here... but the it was said that she likes alcohol...

i would do a basket thing.at our craft store they have very fragrant candles for 3 dolars.you could add some sample size bath n body works stuff and maybe a gift card for a movie at blockbuster.find a very decorative basket or maybe just a painted busket at the craft store and stencil it yourself:greenappl

I have done this before. It generally is well liked.