Walmart ads on its site now

jelee3

Here in San Jose, Ca the Laptop is $378 and there is no sign of the desktop on either the Friday ad or the friday saturday ad.

Ok i found the desktop. It was in the bigger of the 3 ads on the screen.Its $398. To bad i want the laptop but dont have time to go buy it.:( I have to be at work at 7am myself.

OK... I am confused. I go to walmart.com and see the ad for the BF sale. I enter my zip code of 17331. I choose the first store...in Hanover, PA and click View Advertised Values...

THe first screen comes up showing a $178 LCD.

I click on that page and the $997 plasma comes up. I want that plasma. Does this mena it is going to be at my store or not??

OK... I am confused. I go to walmart.com and see the ad for the BF sale. I enter my zip code of 17331. I choose the first store...in Hanover, PA and click View Advertised Values...

THe first screen comes up showing a $178 LCD.

I click on that page and the $997 plasma comes up. I want that plasma. Does this mena it is going to be at my store or not??

yeah is gonna be in your store :yup:

We got the print ad (amazing as we usually don't get them) and our prices in the print add were the $488 each.

Now I have a question, if I print the online ad off and then do a "print screen" showing that it is my store that they are showing those prices for, does Wal-Mart have to honor it?

I did not want this PC, BUT since I am anti Wal-Mart, I was thinking of spreading some "holiday cheer" by passing out copies of the online ad and print screen to those waiting in line thinking that they are getting the PCs for $488. :D