Walmart ads on its site now

jelee3

It says $488 for the store I work at for both. I spoke with management, they really do not know how much the real price is going to be yet. They have heard that there are 8 items that will be priced lower than what the ad price currently is at and the laptop/desktop should be part of this. Our store only got 10 laptops though.

Being from WI also and yes it is $632/laptop and $492/desktop....I am not shopping at WalMart...grrrr! I sure hope Best Buy isn't like this! That would be my luck to stand inline overnight at BestBuy and have the prices different like WalMart!

Where I am at (WI) the laptop is $632 and the PC is $492. Glad DH didn't want to get one.

That is NUTS. I really think thats rotten if they can't sell below cost in your state BF must kinda suck there :( Any family outta state you can go see for Thanksgiving lol

Mara

I was just checking the website and when I looked at the ad for the Walmart by me I only have 1 ad but when I check the one by my boyfriend's house he has 3 ads for BF. The other 2 are more electronics and toys. Does anyone else have these extras?