YOUR weather report for Thanksgiving/Black Friday

HansieDZ

Partly Cloudy -- Thursday

Hi/Lo 50 / 37

Mostly Cloudy--Friday*

Hi / Lo 54 / 34

*I must have missed (or else they changed it) that the temperatures will drop throughout Friday and there is 30% chance of rain/snow, so not as nice as I once thought.

Edited by allshoppedout
change of forecast

Mostly cloudy with a High of 50, low of 38 for Thanksgiving. Rain on Friday. Rain actually forecast all week except for Thanksgiving day. I expect the lines will be pretty long. The best BF I can remember was when we had a big surprise snow/ice storm. I got to TRU 30 minutes before opening and got in with very little wait!

Bring on the crazies!

Thanksgiving Day will be partly to mostly sunny and mild with temperatures getting close to 60°. Friday will feature partly sunny skies with a few showers possible. Highs will be in the upper 40s

although remember that a weather forecast only has to be 50% right 50% of the time to be called accurate,and I live in michigan.. so I'm going with a forecast that looks more like, "90% of stupidity" 5 months of snow amnesia leads to idiots on the road pretending snow is something they have never seen before! it will snow, this is michigan, there will be lake effect. and considering you have either warm or cold and either precipitation or not... hm. I think i got into the wrong field! I needed to be a weather girl!

Low of 34 Wednesday (I will be getting in line 10pm after work)

Low of 33 Thursday (I will be in line all day)

Low of 34 Friday (hopefully by morning I will be home on Amazon with a warm robe, hot chocolate, and space heater)

26 hours in the cold.... Hope I get doorbusters after going through that plus giving up time and a half at work and Thanksgiving with my family.

For Thursday high of 58 low of 32. For Friday we have a high of 51, low of 42. Not bad since we've gone BF shopping under blizzard warnings in the past and just plain old terrible snow storms.

The worst was 2 years ago when it was in the upper 60's all day Thanksgiving. It was forecasted to be a mild night. We got in line at TRU and the temps dropped drastically and downpours moved through for hours. It sucked because nobody was prepared for that (they didn't call for it as of that morning). I called dh to bring us dry clothing and more layers, we were freezing.