What day and time do you plan to get in line or start shopping?

mcwalker

What day and time do you plan to get in line or start shopping this Black Friday? (Don’t count brief visits to a pharmacy or other store before starting serious BF shopping.)

Don't include any online shopping. This is for in-person shopping at B&M stores.

This is another poll that I have done for a couple of years (but the format has to change each year as the opening times get earlier).

Edited by mcwalker

I'm the only one that's late to the party I guess lol I don't need or have any interest in standing in long lines for a doorbuster so I get what I can online between Thanksgiving Day/ Night and then will venture out in the morning of Black Friday to just see what sales are going on and pick up any other gifts I need, but I'm so over the super early/ waiting in lines for hours or days at a time hype.

Wednesday night after I get out of work at 9:30pm, Best Buy. I'm getting worried whether that will be early enough with people already camping, but I have to go to work. If there are more than 20 in line when I get there I may go to Wal Mart instead. Then after I'm finished at Best Buy going to head to Victorias Secret as fast as possible, again, hopefully early enough for the free tote and deals. They open at midnight just like Best Buy so I will be late.

We are planning to go to the outlets this year - first time doing that. Some stores open at 9 so that's when I'll start shopping. I'm not really counting the time -about an hour early or so- of quality time in the car with my tablet and a cup of coffee waiting in the parking lot before the stores open. I don't feel the need to wait outside in line in front of a store, but the roads and parking lot can be a madhouse and I want to get settled in long before the real "midnight" opening.

As an update and due to all the great stores putting their sales online early, I may actually not even venture out this year! I only have a few small minor things left to get so maybe I'll just stay home, sleep in, eat some leftovers and watch the forums for the stories of what happened while I was in bed lol