Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Go further in the checkout. I just bought some earrings on the lightning deal and it showed the full price in the cart until the screen after I input my payment info. Then it still had the full price but under that was a promotional discount to take it down to the lightning price.

I think ammy needs some sleep it's been acting strange for me all day. did the same thing for sewing machine I was able to get for coworkers mom.

Go further in the checkout. I just bought some earrings on the lightning deal and it showed the full price in the cart until the screen after I input my payment info. Then it still had the full price but under that was a promotional discount to take it down to the lightning price.

I'm at the Place Your Order screen and it still shows the $179 price. I'm afraid to click it b/c I don't want to buy it at that price.

500+ on wait list. Snowball's chance where?

I was 500 on the $147 tv last night and got it after 35 minutes so it is possible. Maybe not likely, but possible.

I could not even get to the waitlist for this one. Clicked right away and then said waitlist full. It occasionally comes up with an add to cart button but clicking that does not seem to do anything. At least I got last night's tv. Still smarting over missing the Toshiba though...

Deb