Amazon BF Week Video Game Lightning Deal Schedule

Brad

Very Cool. Did they release what time everything was going to be last year? I thought the whole point on the lightening rounds was for it to be a little bit of a surprise?

Not that I'm complaining, I just really do not remember this at all last year.

Thank you

Edited by FatRocky
my terrible grammer

I am like 98% sure it is only for the system listed... that seems to be what I recall from last year..and same here they have a game, but I want it for another system, LoL...

p.s. (get your Kindle?) :gdyback:

Does anyone know if they are only for the system they show, or is it a choice of...... the game i want is listed for Xbox, but want it for wii.

Does anyone know if they are only for the system they show' date=' or is it a choice of...... the game i want is listed for Xbox, but want it for wii.[/quote']

Gotta be quick on these deals, gamer websites have been on this deal info for several days.

Just wanted to double check, my memory doesn't serve me that well about previous years sales, it shows that a game is on sale 9:10 -1:10 does that mean it is available that whole while, until it runs out, OR

it could go on sale any moment during those hours... :g_think:

It should start at 9:10 in that case

Is $ 25.00 a good price for the Madden 2013 and NCAA 2013 xbox 360? We are getting the kids an xbox for Christmas and want to get a few games to go with it..

Yes it is a great price, as others have chimed in too. And you all better leave me one Madden, just one, please!

Just wanted to double check, my memory doesn't serve me that well about previous years sales, it shows that a game is on sale 9:10 -1:10 does that mean it is available that whole while, until it runs out, OR

it could go on sale any moment during those hours... :g_think:

I think it will be available only until it sells out, so I'd be ready by 9:10 to buy it.