Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

First 200 in line get free Goody Bag

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 pudd75  OFFLINE  

pudd75

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 74 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2012 - 9:30 am

Toys-R-Us released this today... "The first 200 customers to line up at their local Toys“R”Us store on Thursday evening will receive a complimentary Great Big Goody Bag packed with gifts that are small in size and big on value.** Featuring fun playthings from top brands, including Crayola™, LEGO® and Disney Jr.® worth $30 in total value, this special offer is sure to help parents and gift givers add a little extra something to holiday stockings."
http://www9.toysrus....vent-at-8pm-on/

#2 tinkrbel  OFFLINE  

tinkrbel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,035 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2012 - 9:59 am

sounds like coupons to me.

#3 faceofboe  OFFLINE  

faceofboe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Nov 12, 2012 - 10:12 am

Last year we got a "goody bag" that was basically a coupon book. And you couldn't use any of the coupons until after that weekend. So basically worthless.

#4 miller205  OFFLINE  

miller205

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 5:35 pm

I miss the days when the stores would give out promos for being there early on BF. One year I got a 101 Dalmatians gift bag from Kmart, another year an Elmo tin filled with butter cookies (I still have the tin), TRU used to give a roll of wrapping paper. It was fun just to get out there for the freebies.
"WalMart doesn't really care about your faith. WalMart cares if you have money to spend, and it's going to be as generic as possible in exploiting the holiday season for every buck it can make."

#5 tinkrbel  OFFLINE  

tinkrbel

• 7,035 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 5:40 pm

target did a reusable zip bag with treats one year years ago and we muched on those through the day.

#6 shopping4my3son  OFFLINE  

shopping4my3son

• 3,354 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 13, 2012 - 5:50 pm

I remember getting a Tweety Bird bean bag thing at Shopko the first year I went out on Black Friday.
:cheese:

#7 fluffkin79  OFFLINE  

fluffkin79

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 26, 2012 - 6:29 am

So... What's in the bag? I'm curious. Did anyone get one?

#8 fabnsab  OFFLINE  

fabnsab

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 29, 2012 - 4:50 am

I got one...it was a sponge bob gift bag with a doc mcstuffins coloring book, a 24 pack crayons crayons, a bag of Legos, a water bottle, a granola bar, and a few trinket type toys I wasn't familiar with. All in all, very pleased with the freebie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users