ad okay

momee2twins

Not quite what I was hoping for, but I should be able to get the kids' gift exchange stuff taken care of for parties. May pick up the docking stations, but need to make sure they fit 5th gen. Only other thing I saw was b1g1 on the happy nappers and thats a maybe. at least i don't have to wait all night in the cold for what I want.

I am happy with all the ads so far..I feel like they all have a decent amount of deals and their standard things to expect. However, I feel that the tru was really bad. No hot toys are on there at all and the stuff that is on there is nothing I need. I do agree with previous post about the b1g1 for a dollar games is good so hopefully that is online. I have a handful of things I would pick up if I can get online but nothing I would stand out in those lines for. I hope the ad had other things that other people need though =)....Im just really glad I bought a lot of the toys already cause I found previous good deals!!!

TRU is usually my first stop but I don't think I'll go until later on Friday this year, if at all. None of the stuff that my kids really want is in the ad. There are a few little things I may pick up. It's definitely not worth going there for an 8 pm Thursday opening. I want to enjoy Thanksgiving with my family, not spend most of the day in line.

I have figured TRU out through the years...their big toy book is the truly good deals(and daily deal emails). That's where you'll find the hot toys on sale...black Friday ad is where they mark down old stuff that they got great deals on.

That's just my observation. If you want the stuff on commercials now, big toy book...if you want some good deals on toys the kids may not have asked for...BF