Sam's Black Firday ad.

65badcat

That's a good question...this is the first year they are just opening at their "normal business member" time. Previous year's they've opened at 5:00. I've benn there for some doorbuster items before, including the Wii Fit when it first came out. Got there about 3:30 and had no problem. But then again here in Utah it's a relatively cold wait usually (that morning was about 40 degrees with a cold rain).

I talked to a friend of ours that's an assistant manager at our local Sams, and he said that Plus members get a "preview" this Sunday night @ 8:00 so I'm thinking about upgrading my membership if I decide to go for it. Can always cancel the Plus later and get a refund on it.

How much is plus membership I would totally do that I'm gonna go ask in my SAMs tommorow if we are having the preview also. I'm in Michigan so it's usually pretty cold here also. I have been to sams on bf but never first thing and never for something I really really wanted.

How much is plus membership I would totally do that I'm gonna go ask in my SAMs tommorow if we are having the preview also. I'm in Michigan so it's usually pretty cold here also. I have been to sams on bf but never first thing and never for something I really really wanted.

We've been Sam's members for years...was just there on Sunday and (in our store, at least) they pro-rate the cost of the Plus membership....in January it's full price, and then every week they knock some $$ off. They offered it to me for $8 and some change on Sunday, which I turned down at the time but am now thinking I might just go for it...she did say that there would be BF preview sales for Plus members only...I had both my kids with me though and the 2 year old was ready to go so I just turned it down for the moment and left....now wishing I hadn't. Will probably head back today or tomorrow to sign up!