So are you getting your game plan together?

jakesmommy403

I'm thinking about stopping by Big Lots before JCP on Friday morning to check out the B2G2 video games' date=' but I've never done Big Lots on BF before do I'm not sure what to expect. Do you guys think the games will be worth a look? At this point I will be exhausted, I'm sure.[/quote']

I have done Big Lots on BF for the video games. You need to be one of the first 10 people in the store as they only carry a small quantity and everyone just grabs and goes.

I have done Big Lots on BF for the video games. You need to be one of the first 10 people in the store as they only carry a small quantity and everyone just grabs and goes.

Thank you so much! I think what I'll do then is see if there's a line to get in around 5:30 and make my decision based on that. Our closest Big Lots isn't a high traffic store, but I don't know what it looks like on BF so I'll play this one by ear.

I need to find out how Walmart will be doing the timed sales this year. They can't open til Midnight here, and 2 years ago they opened at 4am, and last year I didn't go to Walmart. Our mall opens at midnight, so will go there first again like last year for Bath & Body Works, Pacsun & Olympia Sports. Then to ON as they open at midnight also, but like to wait til they are open for a half hour or so. Then Walmart

Started my planning this morning. My oldest daughter who's 15 and I are going to run our first 5K together Thanksgiving morning so we are going to get a very early start. We then eat Thanksgiving lunch at my parents at 12:00. I will most likely do some online shopping while we are just sitting around. I know last year Sam's had the $100s of iTunes cards for $80 online. My two younger children are going to stay at my parents while my daughter and I take a nap and get ready for a long night.

Heading to Walmart around 7:00 to hopefully get several of the 8:00 pm items. Most importantly the XBox with Skylanders and some Skylander figures for my son

Hoping to then get in line and get my hands on 2 $78 24inch TVs for my son and younger daughter but not holding my breath. If not I might try to get 2 of the guarantee TVs.

After that we will head to the Mall for there 12 am opening. Hitting Victorias Secret first for the tote then Macy's, B&B Works, Sears, Holister, children's place and Express (for myself).

If We aren't exhausted and broke we will then go to TRU and Khouls.

I'll pick up the kids around 7 and go home and make breakfast. Gonna be a very long night but I'm sure so much fun.

ok...I am so stressed about this darn multiple-sale-times BF situation :mad: This is the hardest time I have EVER had compiling my lists...I actually got some hives last night while doing ads (again)

It took me about TWO HOURS to go thru all the ads that I had printed out, this is third time... and I weeded out what I am sure I don't want after doing some research and what we don't "need" (some things are great deals but my mom doesn't need the 55 inch tv as it won't fit, etc)

And I double checked the TIMES for doorbuster and sale for each store of all the items, however I did not write notes for me/DH like : if walmart sells out, this EXACT item could be PM at BB. (which is something I normally do)

And other than hitting Walmart first, not sure what stores are gonna be 2, 3, 4 (which I normally have planned out)

Spending waay to much time on the planning this year.

I really hope next year they go back to MIDNIGHT Friday, or later openings because I am nutso at this point... and to add to the torture, who knows what I'll find online maybe 80% of what I want, and then all the lists, etc will have been a pretty big waste of my time. JUST NOT HAVING THE FUN I NORMALLY Do... sigh

I need :holiday15 to bring me a :beer: pronto

I have a basic idea but, like many, these scattered opening times are killing me. I do not intend to go out until Friday morning, so if what I want is gone from Target and Kohl's, oh well. Nothing I really *need* on my list this year, but want to do some recon on the $59 tree at Home Depot this weekend. If I like what I see, that will be my first stop Friday morning. From there, on to Meijer for just a couple small things, then on to (of all places) PetSmart for a new cat tree for my DF's (dear felines!). After that, my car has a date with the mechanics for an oil change and coolant flush and I have a date with a Salvation Army bell for an hour starting at noon. :D:holiday12

Subject to change, I plan on getting in the Best Buy line Wednesday 10:00pm after I get out of work. I am worried though that if there are more than 20 in line already I should give up and go somewhere else. I need 2 laptops, a tablet and reduced price new video games. After midnight Black Friday from Best Buy I would head for Victorias Secret and then Aeropostale at the mall, followed by perusing the lightning deals at Amazon from home.

I have to say, I've been cleaning up on Amazon and in Kmart this week! my BF list is getting shorter and shorter. Kmart onThanksgiving morning is still my main stop, then we'll hit Tarfet and Walmart that night. I think I can skip TRU now. Planning on hitting kohls and JCP Friday morning at some point, and maybe the mall. Can't believe the deals I've found already! I'm already done with ds8 and my youngest brother and 90% done with ds3!

we decided that we are starting at target. getting in line around 8pm. once we are finished there, we will head to our local outlets which are about 20 minutes away to hit up old nay/coach/under armour/gymboree and any others that catch our eye. then we will head back to the town where target is and go to walmart for anything that is left over, possibly the mall, and some other stores in the area. there's really only one toy that we WANT to get at target and the rest is no big deal if we get or not. we are hoping for more of a laid back bf this year instead of like years past where we rush from one place to the next and dart around the stores.

Well, I went through all the ads again. I am still not pulling the all nighter. I tried that last year- and I was too exhausted and crabby. I didn't enjoy it and half the fun of BF shopping was just enjoying the atmosphere of all us crazies.

I have to preface this by saying I have no make or break items, and I am not looking to score any of the big ticket or electronic items.

So, gonna head to Walmart around 7-7:30-ish on Thursday. Have a handful of things on my list, then shot over to Sears. Then home to bed, hopefully by midnight. Going to head back out around 5am to go to Penney's opening at 6am and then do the rest of the mall. Then over to Office Max and maybe hit up Target afterwards to see if they have anything left.

Changed my plans! Went on Amazon Monday night and found 2 amazing video game deals. Went online for the Best Buy Premier Silver sale and got 2 video games, and a controller and headset for the PS3 at Black Friday prices. Went online on Kohls this morning, since I heard BankAmericardDeals is doing 15 percent cash back right now, and got the George Forman Jumbo Grill, a Homedics noise machine my fiance needs to sleep, and a big snowflake throw. Am also getting $15 Kohls cash via email. Free shipping on all of the above! Still going to get in line at Best Buy Wednesday night by 10pm for the Galaxy 2 tablet, Samsung laptop, and Lenovo laptop (BUT the good news is after I get my ticket items (crossing fingers) I can move on to the next store instead of fighting the mob for the video game stuff since I already got it!) After Best Buy going to Victorias Secret to try for the tote bag. Aeropostale after that. And I have added Kohls to the list if I have any money left in case anything else strikes my fancy besides what I already picked up online. I am excited beyond belief and unbelievably nervous about being able to get in line in time at Best Buy since I have to work tonight. I'd be in line already if I didn't.

Oops almost forgot - Amazon when I get home!

Edited by DivaOfDeals

Well, my list isn't even a list anymore! I've been sidelined this week due to an unexpected health issue, so I've been doing a lot of online shopping on amazon and I'm down to 2 things that I want tomorrow from the stores! I need to run to Kmart in the morning to get Borderlands 2 for my baby bro, they'll have it for $35 and I have a $15 coupon so I'll pay $20. Then I can relax with my family all day and keep up on my painkillers. Around 9:30 I plan on trying to head to Target for that hot wheels 6 lane raceway for $40, plus I have a $5 gc from the k cup sale last week so I'll pay $35. And that's all I need! I can't believe it! I'm skipping the little luxuries like b&bw and VS this year because I'm just not feeling up to it. So now all I have to do is shop for my parents and my other brother and get stocking stuffers for the kiddos and boom! I'll do that all in December. :)

Well, I usually go shopping with my mom and sister, but it doesn't look like they are going this year. :( So I am on my own, not entirely sure what my plan will be. Probably not too much, not a lot on my list.

I am definitely going to Walgreen's tonight and again tomorrow morning, maybe CVS as well. I'll place an online order with Best Buy tonight on tomorrow morning. Tomorrow evening a trip to Michael's for the Ottlites. I'll go to Kohl's at some point, I like to look around and shop there in person. And I'm debating on going to the Microsoft Store, a Surface is the only thing I know for absolute sure I'm buying this year, and their in-store deal is better than online.

Well, looks like I actually do have a plan! Maybe I should write it down before I forget...

Darn, TRU just threw a wrinkle into my plan since they have now added Lego Star Wars B1G1 50% off from 8 pm to midnight and my DS is totally into them at the moment. Guess I'll be getting to the outlets later than I planned on. Oh well, the outlets were only shopping for myself and DS who has no hangers or drawer space to spare.

I'm trying really hard but aside from hitting cvs and walgreens early and then thinking about michaels and maybe Walmart or kmart today/Thurs I have no idea. hoping amazon pulls through for me although disney came out with $6/ bluray coupons I could use for tinkerbell and brave movies so probably better off in store slightly if I can get.