Guess I will be freezing on Black Fri

lovebears65

Ahhh, St Louis will be a lovely 41/25. Yes, a bit chilly, but nothing a good sleeping bag and a portable heater from Taret can't handle! I love the cold. It's invigorating.

But, "NewDoc' please tell me where you are at?!?CVold is great, but -2! Just makes my blood run cold. I'll think HOT thoughts for you! wow.

Ahhh, St Louis will be a lovely 41/25. Yes, a bit chilly, but nothing a good sleeping bag and a portable heater from Taret can't handle! I love the cold. It's invigorating.

STOP RUBBING IT IN! I miss it so bad. I would love to have those temps right now. My sis is down visiting friends there this weekend but it's only 4 hours from her. Not like the 24 or more it is from me.

But, "NewDoc' please tell me where you are at?!?CVold is great, but -2! Just makes my blood run cold. I'll think HOT thoughts for you! wow.

I am visiting Alaska right now. Was around -30 a few couple weeks ago. Actual temp, not windchill. It's a big difference between actual and windchill. The wind may die down or stop, but when it is cold, it just stays cold. Once you get used to these temps though, 20's and 30's are a heatwave where you can wear a t-shirt and shorts without any complaining about it being cold. If you want invigorating you will find it here. Coldest temp I have experienced has been -59. Ice fog at -40 is a trip too. It's pretty much like covering your eyes with your hand and trying to drive. If you can see the front of your vehicle, consider yourself lucky. I've also done the cup of hot water tossed in the air and watched it vaporize without hitting the ground. With food coloring you can pretty much create a rainbow effect. If you use bubbles (like kids use with the wand), try popping them, and at -30 they will turn into snowflakes. All sorts of things you can do when it gets *@%! cold. Enjoy the warm 20's, 30's, 40's and above wherever you are located.

ND

Guest mldepalma
41/21 in CT. I guess I'll dress in layers so as it warms up I can shed some. I'll have to bring something hot to drink while I'm waiting. Hey, is anyone selling hand warmers near Danbury, CT? Or know where I can get some?

41/21 in CT. I guess I'll dress in layers so as it warms up I can shed some. I'll have to bring something hot to drink while I'm waiting. Hey, is anyone selling hand warmers near Danbury, CT? Or know where I can get some?

Hello! I used to live in Woodbury, right next door.

You should be able to get hand warmers in any KMart/Walmart type place, probably in the hunting section.