Walmart's laptop price will drop to $378 on BF, each store getting 12 - FLYER POSTED!

daveymark

Honestly, i dont see them trying to explain to 500 people who have been waiting out in the cold for HOURS that they cannot have the price on thier ad. I think if it is indeed a mistake, they will honor it anyways.

I agree, or else they'll have a riot on their hands at every Walmart store in the country. :trampolin

Well I am going over the mountain...lol. Gonna make the hour trip to Walmart tomorrow. Need to see if I can PM a few other items there and Sears...and hoping to find out where we stand in the price saga. Will report my findings tomorrow night when I return home.

The Prices are for stores that have a taget or Best buy in there area. They are real and these are the prices. We had a Fed EX delevery on a sat. to get 5000 flyers and 6 banners to put up in the store. The ads are on Wal-mart tv and Walmart radio. Best bet for everyone is to call the store in your area and ask.

rj

awesome..theres a best buy two stores down form the wlamart im going to..and a traget just hip and scotch down the road..so im hoping to get those prices from the flyer...cds and dvds cheaper than target and bb..and ill bring Circuit city flyer with me..and bb's too to price match the other items..oh cant forget the target ad..cuz there some there i need to price match too at walmart...i would hate to see the people behind me in line...:mischievo :mischievo :mischievo :mischievo :mischievo .....lol..but if it eliminates some stops...and will save on gas and time and money from taxes..as ill be buying tons of stuff

The Prices are for stores that have a taget or Best buy in there area. They are real and these are the prices. We had a Fed EX delevery on a sat. to get 5000 flyers and 6 banners to put up in the store. The ads are on Wal-mart tv and Walmart radio. Best bet for everyone is to call the store in your area and ask.

rj

Now THAT makes a lot of sense! Nice work rjjan!!

Guest mldepalma
I live in CT and just got a Walmart flyer in the mail. The price was still $488 and there is a Target less than 3 miles down the road. I also called and asked about their price matching policy and they said they would not honor doorbuster sales. Bummer!

There's both a Target and a Best Buy here as well. Then bout 25mins south there's another Walmart and a Brand new Target. I know neither store has handed out these flyers. As far as doorbusters go, I know Walmart will not even match other WM's store specials. As they put it, they do not compete w/themselves.

Yeah we got the flyers in and they listed at $488 and thats what i told everyone on this board but today we get the Black and White flyers in and the 6 banners to hang up in the store that show the prices that are in the new flyer and what the prices will be.

Again just call the store and ask.

rj

Man this is way 2 much 2 handle im ready for thursday 2 be here so i can have all the "official" ads in my hands! :woot2:

I am feelin' you here. Well I am going to Walmart tomorrow and check the prices. Hate to think about making the trip but at this point I can't take it anymore. If I don't like the prices there I may end up making a trip on Monday to see if the Yuma prices are any better. My poor hubby...lol.

Guest fun_4_u_nme
Is the new ad scanned in here for the flyer from a good resource ? I had already made my plans for shopping based on the first ad posted last month, now how do I know for sure this is the real deal, Sigh.....

Is the new ad scanned in here for the flyer from a good resource ? I had already made my plans for shopping based on the first ad posted last month, now how do I know for sure this is the real deal, Sigh.....

uhhh....because everyone is getting them at Wal*Mart, from Wal*Mart employees?

:jester: