Just Realized Black Friday Is Like Preparing For War!

dwc designs

I like the deals of course, but the true reward to Black Friday is the strategics involved. It's sort of like real world Call Of Duty.

1. Coming up with a plan of attack.

2. Setting up solid teams to do as much damage to your list as possible.

3. Dodging punches, tazers, and line jumpers.

4. Protecting women and small children from crazed overly tired zombies.

5. Rendezvousing back at the Sport-Utility-Vehicle for partaking of the rations.

6. Returning home to cheering family after our long deployment with the rewards of our hard work.

Yeah I take this Black Friday thing serious.

:gdmilitary:

I'm sure there are a few of you out there with war scars. I'd like to hear from all of you that bring out the face paint on BF and let us know your plan of attack!

1. I lay out all of my ads and I prioritize them according to what I need and where I want to go first.

2. I take a shot of ginger ale from a dirty glass and then look at myself in the mirror

3. I give my self a pep talk and turn on some Trans Siberian Orchestra music and get pumped up

4. I lay out my clothes and make sure my Gotta Deal shirt is ironed to perfection (so that others can see where I did my basic training)

5. I Pray for all the souls that does not know what is about to hit them

6. I rise up and take my rightful place at the front of the line

7. I let lose a war cry that can be felt from miles round

8. I maneuver through the crowds without being seen or touched and striking each deal with precision and deadly force until it hits the bottom of my cart

9. I make way to the shortest line, with the youngest cashier so that I can get out of there

10. I do it all over again at the next store.

:rwb: - United States of Black Friday - Where only the strong survive :rwb:

1. I lay out all of my ads and I prioritize them according to what I need and where I want to go first.

2. I take a shot of ginger ale from a dirty glass and then look at myself in the mirror

3. I give my self a pep talk and turn on some Trans Siberian Orchestra music and get pumped up

4. I lay out my clothes and make sure my Gotta Deal shirt is ironed to perfection (so that others can see where I did my basic training)

5. I Pray for all the souls that does not know what is about to hit them

6. I rise up and take my rightful place at the front of the line

7. I let lose a war cry that can be felt from miles round

8. I maneuver through the crowds without being seen or touched and striking each deal with precision and deadly force until it hits the bottom of my cart

9. I make way to the shortest line, with the youngest cashier so that I can get out of there

10. I do it all over again at the next store.

:rwb: - United States of Black Friday - Where only the strong survive :rwb:

Perfection! That brought a tear to my eye. :cry2:

I have already collected $20 in Target gift cards from buying laundry soap and fabric softener and whatnot to start preparing LOL

You can also get more Target GC with their electronic buy back system. We've done that for 2 years and have received over $500 in GC. Last year I had over $310 in GC saved up between sales through the year and sending in old electronics.

Sadly it really has become like preparing for war... which is not a good reflection on the direction in which society as a whole seems to be going.

This is my theory and take on BF: If I'm looking for something and it's not there it's simply not meant to be for me. If it is, then great. BF is meant to be fun... I've always had more fun people watching anyway. :D

Sadly it really has become like preparing for war... which is not a good reflection on the direction in which society as a whole seems to be going.

This is my theory and take on BF: If I'm looking for something and it's not there it's simply not meant to be for me. If it is, then great. BF is meant to be fun... I've always had more fun people watching anyway. :D

Too true!

• 2 weeks later...