Attention All Men - What do you want this year?

JERSYGRL111

my hubby told me yesturday that he doesnt want any thing......b/c he just bought $200 worth of diecast model trucks, trailers and condtruction equiptment....too bad i bout him a new tommy dress shirt for work and a ecko jacket...and i know he definately wanted new computer memory

Not a man but my husband wants a new coon hunting light and PSP2. And I have to disagree about it being harder to buy for men than women. You buy a man something, sooner or later he will use it or wear and they will also be honest and tell you if they like it or not. Now women, we smile and say "Oh, its just what I wanted" and then you see us in line returinging it the next day.

I cannot buy for the half the women in my family, they are too picky.

++

\___/

LOL! Not my MIL...she will tell me to my face if she doesn't like something and then ask why I bothered to get it!!!

Thank goodness I've figured out what she likes now.

Last year I bought DH a DVD player and his favorite movie on DVD (Blade .. the first one.. then for his birthday he got the second one lol So for Christmas this year he'll get the 3rd one. lol)

One thing nobody's mentioned that I know my DH loves is Camping Equipment :D A big roomy tent, lanterns, portable coleman stove, and a weekend to his favorite campground (or make a new favorite just for the two of you ;) )

Guest Deals4Me

I know what my hubby wants...

Widescreen HDTV (dont have $1000 to plop on that!!)

DVD recorder (we'll see once I get some of my gc's in)

DVD/VCR combo

basically with him,If I go electronics, he's happy.

my gf did the right thing for my birthday, im impossible to buy for as far as tech goes as I have almost everything already, she just got me a best buy gift card, perfect timing for black friday :D. that way I can get whatever I want and won't complain if she got something and I'd say omggg I could have got such a better deal on that!

what is it you guys want this year?!...women are so much easier to shop for...men are funny, my finance is still like a kid on christmas and doesnt like to see any clothes boxes....funny last year I got him all kinds of ps games and wrapped them in shirt boxes...Please guys...any suggestions?

Get him Satellite Radio, can't go wrong there - that's what I'm getting :D