Jcpenney extra 30% off clearance--big great deals in my local store

go2grl

I went in the JCP today to kill some time and ended up walking out with some huge bags full and spending next to nothing.

They had all sun hats, fedoras etc marked down to $1 with an additional 30% off making them 70 cents. They also had some purses, wallets, liz clairborne makeup bag sets etc all market to $1 with the additonal 30% off.

Got a justin bieber watch for $3.80. In the little boys section they had TONS of those shirts that comes with a toy. Like a transformer tshirt with a transformer toy attached, mario set, batman set, some truck set etc. All marked to $3 plus 30% off that...stocked up for bday presents etc.

They also had john deere shirts for $2, lots of jewelry mark downs too. Not sure how long it is lasting...I may have to head back and hit the other sections of the store I didn't have time to check.

So all clearance was an additional 30% off...and their clearance was marked really low.

I went in the JCP today to kill some time and ended up walking out with some huge bags full and spending next to nothing.

They had all sun hats, fedoras etc marked down to $1 with an additional 30% off making them 70 cents. They also had some purses, wallets, liz clairborne makeup bag sets etc all market to $1 with the additonal 30% off.

Got a justin bieber watch for $3.80. In the little boys section they had TONS of those shirts that comes with a toy. Like a transformer tshirt with a transformer toy attached, mario set, batman set, some truck set etc. All marked to $3 plus 30% off that...stocked up for bday presents etc.

They also had john deere shirts for $2, lots of jewelry mark downs too. Not sure how long it is lasting...I may have to head back and hit the other sections of the store I didn't have time to check.

So all clearance was an additional 30% off...and their clearance was marked really low.

Oooh,thanks for the head's up!

I hope I can go back before it's all gone.

Congrats on all your good deals :)

Thanks for sharing. We went to Penneys in Boise Idaho and bought $100.00 worth of kids clothes for mostly $1.40 or $2.10 each. Then we went to the Nampa, Idaho store about got another $80.00. Outside of all the childrens clothes that we got for our 16 grandchildren for Christmas, we scored an awesome queen comforter set for $21 and some Nike Air shoes for $24. Most of the items scan far cheaper than they were marked. Thanks again. Edited by ClearanceQueen
forgot something

That's awesome! I'm so glad you scored on some deals and stocked up for those 16 grandchildren! It's so great to find such amazing deals. I'm going back to mine again today to check out the other sections I didn't have time for (shoes, home goods, men's clothing etc). There was also a HUGE bin behind the $1 bags that were all marked $10. I have a feeling they were waiting to be marked down to the dollar since they were just loaded and piled into that big rolling bin. Worth a shot!

I have twins and they seem to be invited to birthday parties for their lil kindergarten friends every weekend geesh! And at 2 presents per party it sure adds up! So stocking up when I find deals like this is a HUGE help! I'm so glad you got to take advantage of the deal I posted!

SCORE!! I don't usually shop at JCP, but the allure of these posts was too much. Went in and found jeans for my 6 foot 13 year old!! 30 x 34!! These are so hard to find and I found 7 of them!! Ended up costing me 6 bucks a piece!! Also picked up dockers, dress pants, dress shirts and more. All told, I was out of there for $73! Great shopping day.

Thanks OP!!

SCORE!! I don't usually shop at JCP, but the allure of these posts was too much. Went in and found jeans for my 6 foot 13 year old!! 30 x 34!! These are so hard to find and I found 7 of them!! Ended up costing me 6 bucks a piece!! Also picked up dockers, dress pants, dress shirts and more. All told, I was out of there for $73! Great shopping day.

Thanks OP!!

:yelclap:

WTG txsupermom!

That is a score!!!!!

I always love to see when people post back that they saw the deal you posted and got some great stuff! I went back again myself (couldn't resist) and got some more stuff...pair of shoes, 3 little boys tops, 2 necklaces, 3 men's t's and a men's long sleeve shirt...grand total was $23!

When I was checking out this woman came up to the counter with 15 leather purses. She happened to be standing there when the sales person marked them all down to $1! She snatched 'em all up for Christmas presents. I bet the keep marking some things down over the weekend.

Thanks OP!!

I went today to use my $10 off $10.

First I went to the kids section and found a pair of boys 3 piece set of pj's for $10 as the clearance price. No other clothes my kids would wear. Sign said an extra 30% off so they should have been $7. So I went searching for something cheaper. Found a pair of fuzzy slipper socks for $6 for myself. Go and check out and it comes to $9.98. The pj's rang up at $3.50 instead of $7. Couldn't use the $10 off because it didn't come to $10. So off I go looking for something else. Found the bedding on clearance. Bought a queen size comforter w/2 pillow cases for $21 and a set of sheets w/2 pillow cases for $19.

Ended up spending $41 for pj's, socks, comforter, sheet set.

Stopped by today to see if I could find any good deals on shirts for my kids after having such success on clothes for dh the other day. I ended up finding 3 shirts for ds3 including a Jake and the Neverland Pirates one and 3 shirts for ds8 that all rang up at $2.10 each! Then I checked the purses on our way out and got 2 $45 purses for $7 each! One is for my mom for Christmas and the other is mine. My cashier said tomorrow is the last day for the sale.

JCP was my first stop today was SO thrilled with my purchases!

I found a cute watch set with the price tag of $18,even with the 30% off,I thought it was too much for something I didn't really need (but wanted). I tried to scan it to see if it was actually lower,but the scanner wouldn't read it. I took it to the register along with a bunch of other stuff. I asked the cashier to price check it for me and she said it was $5.40!!!! Whoo hoo! I said, "Yes ma'am!"

I used my $10 rewards and that brought it down to $3xx (the return value)!

Every piece of jewelry that I took the register was FAR cheaper than the price tag said!

Also,got a very nice pair of sandals for my daughter (birthday is next week) reg. price $30-

rang up at $2.10!

:eyepoppin

I took the stuff out to the van,then got to looking at my receipt and thought the cashier had made a mistake so I went back in. Turns out,the $10 jcp rewards prints out as a "new account" discount on the receipt so it was my error but while I was in there,I went through some more departments and found a ton more stuff for $46!

Really,almost everything was lower than what the price tag said it was.

Scanning was not effective as the machines weren't reading the lowest price.

I scored very well in baby clearance too. Super cute summer things were marked a dollar and with the 30% off....

I am thinking of going back tomorrow to look at the purses that some have mentioned and also mens.

Sorry this post is so long,but I am so excited!!!!

THANKS OP!

That's awesome!!!! Sounds like some great deals. I may have to head back one final time in case they marked some things down some more from when I first went. Question......I have been on here for years and never knows what OP means??? Just curious! LOL

JCP was my first stop today was SO thrilled with my purchases!

I found a cute watch set with the price tag of $18,even with the 30% off,I thought it was too much for something I didn't really need (but wanted). I tried to scan it to see if it was actually lower,but the scanner wouldn't read it. I took it to the register along with a bunch of other stuff. I asked the cashier to price check it for me and she said it was $5.40!!!! Whoo hoo! I said, "Yes ma'am!"

I used my $10 rewards and that brought it down to $3xx (the return value)!

Every piece of jewelry that I took the register was FAR cheaper than the price tag said!

Also,got a very nice pair of sandals for my daughter (birthday is next week) reg. price $30-

rang up at $2.10!

:eyepoppin

I took the stuff out to the van,then got to looking at my receipt and thought the cashier had made a mistake so I went back in. Turns out,the $10 jcp rewards prints out as a "new account" discount on the receipt so it was my error but while I was in there,I went through some more departments and found a ton more stuff for $46!

Really,almost everything was lower than what the price tag said it was.

Scanning was not effective as the machines weren't reading the lowest price.

I scored very well in baby clearance too. Super cute summer things were marked a dollar and with the 30% off....

I am thinking of going back tomorrow to look at the purses that some have mentioned and also mens.

Sorry this post is so long,but I am so excited!!!!

THANKS OP!

I also finally made it today, with $10/$10 coupon in hand. Didn't find lots, but that's okay, I really just like to go hunt. Did find ds16 some jeans and husband a shirt (he recently started a new job and is needing new clothes so this was nice).

But, I made the mistake of glancing over at the jewelry counter... So, I was nice enough to get my Christmas present from my husband. :) There were 3 other things I would have liked, so maybe I can keep checking on those.

Also, the lady told me that she didn't know what the store would be doing for Black Friday, but that they will be doing this same 30% Clearance sale at least one more time before Christmas. :)

I did get a chance to go back yesterday (the last day of the sale) and found some good things in mens and still more in jewelry (really,you had to take it to the register as the scanners were not right).

The cashier told me it would be GONE-as in,out of the store,never to be seen again-by Sat. night.

That sale,coupled with the TWO $10 off $10 coupons I received really made me take another look at JCP.

Hoping they send out some more of those coupons before Christmas.

Today the 30% off clearance was over. But, they pulled out several .25 racks!! I got 23 pair of flip flops for 3.26 (some were packed in multiple pair per .25), and spent $5.50 for 22 articles of clothing. To top it off, I had a clearance item that was not .25 but still a good price and someone gave me a $10 off coupon that she wasn't going to use! Quite the shopping day! Thanks OP or I never would have been there for the unannounced sale!

Today the 30% off clearance was over. But, they pulled out several .25 racks!! I got 23 pair of flip flops for 3.26 (some were packed in multiple pair per .25), and spent $5.50 for 22 articles of clothing. To top it off, I had a clearance item that was not .25 but still a good price and someone gave me a $10 off coupon that she wasn't going to use! Quite the shopping day! Thanks OP or I never would have been there for the unannounced sale!

WOW!

I would buy just about anything for a quarter lol!

So happy for you :)

25 cents???? I need to run to my JCP tomorrow! What kind of stuff was it? All departments? (if you can't tell I'm freaking out). Also, which part of the country are you in? I'm wondering if it's all stores!

25 cents???? I need to run to my JCP tomorrow! What kind of stuff was it? All departments? (if you can't tell I'm freaking out). Also, which part of the country are you in? I'm wondering if it's all stores!

From talking with the staff it was the managers idea to try to get rid of left over clearance items that were going to be "sent off" tommorrow. It was unannounced, just put over store loud speaker. I don't know if it is until the items are gone or just today.

There were some small kid sizes, lots of ladies and teens. No men's , few boys. summer stuff, flip flops, odds and ends. The regular clearance that was on the floor was not included. They just placed racks in the isles.

I live in Erie, Pa, and my 13 year old daughter is very happy!!

From talking with the staff it was the managers idea to try to get rid of left over clearance items that were going to be "sent off" tommorrow. It was unannounced, just put over store loud speaker. I don't know if it is until the items are gone or just today.

There were some small kid sizes, lots of ladies and teens. No men's , few boys. summer stuff, flip flops, odds and ends. The regular clearance that was on the floor was not included. They just placed racks in the isles.

I live in Erie, Pa, and my 13 year old daughter is very happy!!

Thank you so much! I'm going to check mine tomorrow just in case. I would love to pick up some stuff for 25 cents. we're around the Pittsburgh area, so I'm hoping maybe they passed the word along. :)

Well, not only were all the racks of clearance stuff gone, but there weren't any sales at all. :( I have to say JCP was much more attractive to me with all the sale signs over the weekend. It was empty and boring in there today. Guess they didn't make a fan out of me after all.

Bummer!!