Do you give out...

treasure60

send all kinds of store bought cards....to many to buy the expensive kind....those with only 18 in them is only a drop in the bucket with me...lol..so I get the cheap 32 in a box.....and get atleast 2 if not 3 .....lol...I did get some disney ones this yr for ones with kids...lol.

Usually personalized store bought (last year it was "Happy Holidays from St Louis" cards, with a winter scent pic of the St Louis Arch.

Write a quick note inside, and sign my and my puppies names. (to family anyway, who would actually know who Lucy and Macy are) LOL

I started making my own cards a few years ago and like doing it better than buying cards. I stencil, color, sticker, stamp, you name it!LOL Every card is a one-of-a-kind! I do tuck in a pic of the family or kids each year. I also usually write a quick note in each and sign them with all our names. I do it over a few weeks, that way it doesn't seem like too much work.

Store bought... I've always hated the picture cards (personal opinion, I'm sure most people like receiving them). I usually buy my cards at the after-Christmas sale the year before, and start signing them around October or early November.

Sometimes I include pictures of the kids or the family from one of our trips, but if I don't have any particularly good shots I just skip that part. School pics NEVER turn out for my kids, and we stopped buying them.

I am a scrapbooker so I make all my cards, most people get a picture of my kids during an event during the year, this year I took pictures with them and their pumpkins and each person gets a personal note inside the card. Cards take me FOREVER and a day to do, but they are done waiting for Saturday to be mailed out.

I used to buy store bought ones and personalize them by adding pictures and a short note inside. Not the brag letters people send out every year, but a quick how ya do kind of thing. I found out everyone, even my grandmother, was just throwing them away, so I stopped sending them. It's a waste of money to me now. I keep all of mine and string them up along my banisters to use a decorations. I guess I am the only one in my family that keeps them.

Store bought, but I sign every card at least.

I just don't have the time (or strength, I cannot write much without my wrist going numb) to write much more than, "Happy Holidays. Love, and our names". LOL.

I am the same way. When my kids were younger I use to write notes in each card make sure I said someting personal to everyone I sent a card to made sure there was pictures of all the kids. Now that they are grown. I just made sure there is a little note to each person.