How many hours will you sleep before BF shopping?

Rebirth

How many hours of sleep?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours of sleep?

• None!
    • 1-2 hours
    • 3-5 hours
    • 6-8 hours
    • 9 or more hours

No sleep for me. Because, I'd probably end up sleeping in (I'm not a morning person AT ALL) ever-so-slightly, and just missing out on the items I want. I'd rather be in a state of dazed sleep deprivation and score the stuff before sleeping.

Also, no point in sleeping for a couple hours or less. I find that I actually feel worse after that. It just makes my body want MORE sleep.

I won't be able to sleep. I'm hosting thanksgiving at my new house this year so unless i can get rid of 3 kids and me and dh catch some z's...not for me. So what I'm planning is this....I will let dh catch the z's till its time to leave...then when we get there...he and his sis will stand outside and i will sleep in back of the van for an hour and a 1/2, then i'll relieve one...so they can sleep, then so on till its time for dh to hit another store before they open.

Guest general41391
I will not be sleeping. My family is having thanksgiving at my house this year and mostly eveyrone will be gone around 8 or 9. a fewpeople will be left, and i am leaving at 11:30 pm to get inline at best buy

It depends on if I end up going to CompUSA at 12 or not. They are in the same mall as Circuit City, and it's only five minutes from my house. So that's officially my first stop now.

But I want to get a look at the CompUSA ad (in my hands) before I decide. If I go there, it will probably be 0 hours sleep. If I just go to CC, then I'll get at least a couple of hours.

Turns out I don't have to cook T'day dinner this year, so now all I have to worry about is shoppng! :banana01: :banana01: :banana01:

No sleep for me. Because, I'd probably end up sleeping in (I'm not a morning person AT ALL) ever-so-slightly, and just missing out on the items I want. I'd rather be in a state of dazed sleep deprivation and score the stuff before sleeping.

Also, no point in sleeping for a couple hours or less. I find that I actually feel worse after that. It just makes my body want MORE sleep.

I am the same way.

usually I drag my fiance out bf shopping with me and I was just reading to him how some people get in line at bb at 10 and 12 at night and he said the heck with that I'll give you the extra money. I should take him up on that ! LOL I am sure that would never happen.

with the time difference between here and the east coast I prolly will not get much will do a wake up call to my daughters around 10 pm my time ( I know the oldest will prolly not sleep) then will have to call them a few times while they are in line to see if they are freezing so i can rub it in how warm it is here i think maybe bout midnight i will take the puppy for a ride and see if any lines are forming ( alot of ppl i talked to last year about BF had no clue what i was talking about ) then maybe just maybe i'll sleep for an hour or so...........however because of the time diff I have told my daughter she can call me and lemme know if she was not able to get what she was heading for when she is done stores will be just opening here :)

Ill take a very small snooze sometime Thursday night. Im gonna be runnin round like a :2dog: all day Friday. After morning shopping on Friday my daughter has a 10:45 doc appt whenever we get out of there we will be going to a downtown festival welcoming christmas (this wil be all 6 kids, and alot of walking) untill 4pm, I am going to be WORE out friday night. :runaway: