Black Friday T-shirts - Status Update & Discussion Thread

ehstrojette

I now have the shirts in my possession :D

They'll be packaged up this week. I'll post when I have a pickup date from USPS and then you can begin expecting them.

For those who purchased shirts, in addition to the bonus GD merch in every box, I also added a few Amazon gift cards to some of the boxes :)

Those who have won shirts (or will win them in the next week or two), you will get a few bonus GD items as well in your package. Your shirts may ship a little later than those who purchased them (I'll probably ship all the prize shirts at once), but don't worry as you'll get them in time for Black Friday.

Excited!

I now have the shirts in my possession :D

They'll be packaged up this week. I'll post when I have a pickup date from USPS and then you can begin expecting them.

For those who purchased shirts, in addition to the bonus GD merch in every box, I also added a few Amazon gift cards to some of the boxes :)

Those who have won shirts (or will win them in the next week or two), you will get a few bonus GD items as well in your package. Your shirts may ship a little later than those who purchased them (I'll probably ship all the prize shirts at once), but don't worry as you'll get them in time for Black Friday.

Ooooohhhhh!!! Can't wait!!!! U da bomb! Thanks Brad!

Shirts are getting picked up tomorrow, so some of you might start getting them as soon as Saturday depending on how quickly they get processed at the local P.O.

These are the ordered shirts only. I'll ship shirts that people have won through contests next week.

Shirts are getting picked up tomorrow, so some of you might start getting them as soon as Saturday depending on how quickly they get processed at the local P.O.

These are the ordered shirts only. I'll ship shirts that people have won through contests next week.

:lolrun: I feel the Joy of BF all over the air now :)