Black Friday T-shirts - Status Update & Discussion Thread

ehstrojette

Yeah you'll get them in mid-November or earlier. I'm supposed to get them from the printer next week and then I have to pack them all up, label the packages, etc...

Keep in mind that I have to do all of that while I'm dealing with any BF ads that come out, so if we get extremely busy with new ads, it could take a few more days to get them to you, but you'll have them in time for BF.

I'll keep this thread open and use it for status updates when I have something to report :)

Once again, these will ship during the first 2 weeks of November. We just had someone open a PayPal dispute even though I made the delivery timeframe clear in the original pre-order thread as well as this thread yesterday morning.

If you open a dispute, your order could eventually get cancelled/refunded and then I'll be giving away your reserved shirts to others, so please just be patient. As I've said all along you'll get your shirts in plenty of time for Black Friday :)

Good gravy people! LOL Opening pp claims??? Really!?! I often wonder how some people are even able to use a computer....

Brad, my old GD shirt finally wore completely out. I am so happy to be getting another one and yes, I am more than fine w/ waiting for it. LOL Put me at the end of the list if you need to, I wont melt if I dont have it before BF. I wore my other one year round :)

Good gravy people! LOL Opening pp claims??? Really!?! I often wonder how some people are even able to use a computer....

Brad, my old GD shirt finally wore completely out. I am so happy to be getting another one and yes, I am more than fine w/ waiting for it. LOL Put me at the end of the list if you need to, I wont melt if I dont have it before BF. I wore my other one year round :)

Ditto !

I now have the shirts in my possession :D

They'll be packaged up this week. I'll post when I have a pickup date from USPS and then you can begin expecting them.

For those who purchased shirts, in addition to the bonus GD merch in every box, I also added a few Amazon gift cards to some of the boxes :)

Those who have won shirts (or will win them in the next week or two), you will get a few bonus GD items as well in your package. Your shirts may ship a little later than those who purchased them (I'll probably ship all the prize shirts at once), but don't worry as you'll get them in time for Black Friday.