What items are you hoping for the best deal on for Black Friday?

ChristmasShopping

I am looking for iPod touch for both my boys 13 & 11. WM has a bundle for $179 currently online... may bite the bullet and purchase early.

I'd wait. I'm pretty sure Walmart had those for that price and a $25(?) gift card last year. I got one for $179 and a $50 GC from the NEX(military).

I might have already said this but... Blu-Ray player!! I've been buying Blu-Ray movies all year on great deals in the realization that this year we're finally getting one!

Last year there were several for $50 or so. Amazon has one currently (Toshiba) for $63. They may be as low as $40 this year for BF.

Finally found it, but it is a DSi, not a DSi XL. Boo! Thanks for the help, anyway, both of you! Back to the waiting game for me.

I can get a DSi for $69 at my local NEX (military); $99 ain't no deal from Kmart, lol.

I may have the lamest list this year, but I have most of the hot big ticket items already. So, I'm looking for good deals on kitchenware. Things like dishes, glassware, etc. :tongue1:

I'm w/ you on this one, I'm really looking for glass tupperware, I have plastic and it's so yucky looking now.

I am hoping to get an LG 37' or 40' 1080 LCD TV for a good price. I have an LG 47' 1080 LCD TV in my living room that we love, so need one for the bedroom. Most likely will get the 37 inch TV, cause it will be cheaper and probably fit better than the 40'.

I'm debating on getting my DD10 a netbook or a laptop this year. I figured I would go the netbook route at first but with her school work and all, a laptop might be a better option. She's already mastering Power Point for her school projects with my laptop. For DD7 I have to get an Ipod Touch so maybe I can actually get my Iphone back from her. I could also just upgrade my Wifes Kindle Fire to an HD and let DD7 officially have the Kindle since it's filled with all her games and books anyway. Decisions, Decisions.

Oh and for myself, I'm in the market for a nice touch screen car radio like the Pioneer AppRadio. I just got a new truck for my business and the stock Hummer radio is so blah!

Hoping for a 3DS XL for gs. Have one on layaway at TRU right now as a backup in case no one puts them on sale. Also games age appropriate for 6-7 for the DS, some 3D and some not.

For me would LOVE to get a DVR so can put my home movies on DVD. A super good price on a point and shoot camera that has at least 12 MP (Gave mine to SIL that is about to deploy to Afghanistan). I still have my Digital SLR but love the ease of teh point & shoot for random things.

crazy me I hoping a great deal on diapers lol when my 1st granddaughter was little meijers had boxes of diapers (i think huggies) for $10. Now #2 granddaughter needs diapers.

A few years ago babies r us had a similar deal but it may have been on the wipes not sure and from what I heard you had to be there super early to get any.

My inlaws want a Keurig so I am hoping they will come down on the price since the new version has come out.

I wanted to point out to you that right now is probably the best deal you will find for a Keurig if you have or have access to a Kohl's Charge Card specifically. Because there is the 30% Off code, you earn Kohl's Cash, and there is a rebate for the systems/accessories/k-cups.

Here is a link to a very detailed deal post for the Keurig deal I am talking about: HERE

I also sent you a PM. :)