Portable DVD Player

amherstprep

I'm looking for one too. Does anyone know the brand of the one at Kohl's? It's 99.99 after $30 mail-in rebate, and includes 10 free rentals. Plus, Kohl's is offering $10 for every $50 in purchases. So if it's a decent brand, I might go with that one. Thoughts?

I am going for the 7" Insignia at BB for $69 AR on BF Right now it is $119 w/ 2DVDs. I checked it out yesterday at BB and I liked it. I saw the BF 3.5 Axion 2 for $99 stocked on the shelf but not on display. BB would not not open pkg to show it to me.

I'm getting the $89 one at Sears. It will be going with my brother to Iraq

Hubby bought one before he left for Iraq. He uses it all the time.

You will also need to get a dvd recorder so you can record all his favorite shows and send them to him. :tongue1:

That's what I do and hubby and his friends love it! They said it is just good to even see commercials from home. :)

So which DVD Player do you guys think is a better brand and deal

Walmart-Dual Screen Emerson 7" $149.99

or

Toys R US- Craig 7" Screen with free $19.99 or less DVD

My dad said he has always had great luck with Emerson. Has anyone had experience with either brand? Thanks In Advance!

I'm looking for one too. Does anyone know the brand of the one at Kohl's? It's 99.99 after $30 mail-in rebate, and includes 10 free rentals. Plus, Kohl's is offering $10 for every $50 in purchases. So if it's a decent brand, I might go with that one. Thoughts?

The Kohls one may be interesting if I can also use my 15% off coupon.:gd_stars:

How about circuit city

Polaroid 7" Portable DVD Player (PDM-0723)

PLR PDM0723

• 7" swivel LCD display

• Widescreen (16:9) • Multi-format playback

• Built-in stereo speakers

It's for 76.99$. Applying 10% off coupon will make it sweet.

I'm pretty sure the one from Target has two headphone jacks. I bought three of them last weekend. I of course will bring back the reciets for a price match on friday. I also got 10 % off for oppening a new charge acount. The lady at the counter said when I come back for my price match I shoud get the full discount of the differnce of prices before the 10% off. So my total should be about 123.00 each. :groovin:

So which DVD Player do you guys think is a better brand and deal

Walmart-Dual Screen Emerson 7" $149.99

or

Toys R US- Craig 7" Screen with free $19.99 or less DVD

My dad said he has always had great luck with Emerson. Has anyone had experience with either brand? Thanks In Advance!

I work at TRU and we have never had the Craig brought back with any problems. Just whatever you do don't buy the Teen Tech DVD player we sell it is a piece of you know what. Just a little note on our electronics return policy: You have 45 days to return it unopened w/ a receipt, if it has been opened we will give you the exact same thing. We also sell what we call Buyer Protection Plans they are plans that cover the product if anything goes wrong w/ it for a year after the manufacturer's warrenty ends. For the dvd player you want it would only be $8.99 extra so ask your cashier about it if you want it. Sorry for rambling.Hope this helps.:)