What city will you be shopping in this year on Black Friday?

jellybean051901

Fresno and Clovis, CA! We usually start at the ghetto Wal-Mart in Fresno and then move on the the rest of our stores in Clovis. THe Clovis WM doesn't open until 5 am and the line gets WAY too long. Or we start at TRU in Clovis then go to the ghetto WM and then back to Clovis to finish at Target and Kohls. I can't wait!!

Lots of Wisconsin in this thread!

I love Wisconsin! Granted I've only been to Green Bay, but still, I love it! :)

I grew up in Green Bay. :)

If I go this year it'd be Appleton, WI.

I've been doing more and more online the last few years so if I can get all I want online it'd save me a drive into town. Plus I don't like the new opening hours.

We will be in Elmira NY. Always up for more company if anyone needs help. I have 2 teenage daughters who do more shopping for others while we are checking out than most newbies do all day. lol Have to be home by 9am as they kids are all in the Holiday parade

Regina

Looks like we'll be down near Tampa this year, which for BF purposes is a shame since the stores there are pretty crazy. Probably won't brave it this time, though our one TV is going so may be tempted by great deals on those.

Last two have been up in Franklin, NC, which has been awesome for BF. The Wal-Mart there for some reason just doesn't get near the action I see other places. They have had doorbusters still there close to noon, stuff which I see from here that goes very quickly elsewhere. Have been able to do almost all my Christmas shopping there those years and save a bunch.

Lots of Wisconsin in this thread!

I grew up in Green Bay. :)

If I go this year it'd be Appleton, WI.

I've been doing more and more online the last few years so if I can get all I want online it'd save me a drive into town. Plus I don't like the new opening hours.

Wow, you're so lucky! I've been twice for a Packers game both times. Been a Packers fan since 2001, so made the trip to Lambeau twice, loved every minute I've spent in Green Bay. Would love to live there some day.