Run, don't walk to Target!! Buy now, get PM Later!!! Hurry!!

Jasonlh1

Hello everyone. I went to my local Target last night for some early reconnisance. Almost everything from the BF ad is out on the sales floor, even the electronic items!! Buy what you want over the weekend, and get a price adjustment on BF or Saturday. Just make sure you keep your original sales receipt. Stop procrastinating!! Buy early and get a price adjustment. That is what this website is for, right?

PS. If you want electronics, look high above the top shelves in the overstock area of electronics. It is very obvious what will be onsale. This website rocks!! Thanks

View the Target ads and scans here.

Hello everyone. I went to my local Target last night for some early reconnisance. Almost evrything from the BF ad is out on the sales floor, even the electronic items!! Buy what you want over the weekend, and get a price adjustment on BF or Saturday. Just make sure you keep your original sales receipt. Stop procrastinating!! Buy early and get a price adjustment. That is what this website is for, right?

PS. If you want electronics, look high above the top shelves in the overstock area of electronics. It is very obvious what will be onsale. This website rocks!! Thanks

Thanks for the info! Did you happen to notice if they had the gameboy advance bundle out yet. That's one of my must have items!! Thanks

I went to Target the other day and they had a whole endcap of the Scene It games. At the $26 BF price. It said price reduction on the tags on the shelves! Also had some other items. The Bratz game my daughter wanted was on "price reduction" for only $7.99 too. I will go today to ask about the Gameboy Advance SP bundle

I went to Target the other day and they had a whole endcap of the Scene It games. At the $26 BF price. It said price reduction on the tags on the shelves! Also had some other items. The Bratz game my daughter wanted was on "price reduction" for only $7.99 too. I will go today to ask about the Gameboy Advance SP bundle

The Sports Bratz were in the circular this week for $7.99.

Most stores do not do price adjustments for "doorbusters" or limited quantity items. Correct me if I am wrong, but Target is having a two day sale on items you can buy everyday, or days other than the days they are on sale ie right now. Therefore there should be no problem getting a price adjustment. If it was a 5 hour sale then most likely not. Besides the worst thing that can happen is they refuse the adjustment, and you return it, and buy it back again.

One of the things I'm looking for at Target is the Gameboy Advance games. In the ad posted (Finding Nemo, Disney, and Simpsons Road Rage GBA Games - $9.88 ), it just says "Disney", but is not specific. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

It's the Disney princess game. With Jasmine from Aladdin, Belle etc etc. These games usually go on sale during the year at Circuit City for $9.99 My Target has a lot of these regularly $14.99

If Target is having a 2 day sale, what do you think the chances are of them running out of certain items? I didn't see "no rainchecks" in the ad, but then again I wasn't looking for it either.

I don't have many things to get at Target, but I'm afraid they won't price adjust here. At my local store, they make you walk on water before you can return anything.:mad:

**I posted this in another thread but it's more relevant here....

Hi, i went to my Target today and bought things I want that I know are in the ad for BF. When I got to the store I went straight to Customer service and asked this question "If I start my Christmas shopping today and it goes on sale can I get the sale price?" The 2 ladies at customer service said "Yes but only within 14 days of purchase." I then proceeded to buy the things I wanted. I asked another guy in electronics the exact question(where I bought the GBA games I want, nemo and star wars) He gave me the exact same answer as customer service. Then when I finally went to checkout I asked the girl at the register the exact same question and I got the exact same answer. If it goes on sale w/in 14 days then I get the lower price.

So I would check your target and make sure of their policy.

**Let just say by PM I did not ask about matching competitors ads. I was only concerned w/them matching the lower price on items I buy in target that subsequently go on sale.

I just spoke to my local Target. They confirmed that they would price "adjust" within 14 days. I specifically asked if they would price adjust an item bought this weekend to the BF ad. She said yes. So I am off to Target. :holiday08

That's awesome-get some BF shopping done NOW and out of the way to make room for other stops that day! ENJOY!!

I need to :gd_phone: mine and see about that, even though it takes some fun out of BF......:razz:

Target WILL not PM!! For their 2 day ad, yes you can buy now and they will price match later. As far as rain checks go, if in the aid it says "seasonal item, sorry no rainchecks" then you know that you cannot get a raincheck. For most items you can get a raincheck, but good luck having it come in before christmas!

I also confirmed this with my local Target, in Fair Lakes,Va. I spoke with two managers, Tom & Matt. They both said, yes, however you must present the receipt during the time of the sale. That makes sense, since that is when the price will be the lowest. I added up all my items for BF, they come to a grand total of $394 now, $200 exactly before taxes on BF. No bad to save 50%. Now, I just have to come up with the money! :)

I went to Target today and bought rollerblades, littlest pet shop, tent set, and some other stuff and plan on heading back in on Saturday to price match. I specifically ask about matching BF and they said absolutly NO PROBLEM. As long as it is within 14 days. They did not however have the GBA set yet. Carolyn