How Many Of You Watch ....

treasure60

I like watching them all. The kids will watch bits of them maybe this year I can get the 2yo to watch a few with me.

One I absolutely cringe to think about watching tho is the wizard of oz still gives me chills. I remember being told watch it or else... it only comes on once a year I would be okay til those monkeys came on then the tears would roll and I would finally be allowed to get up.

Mandy

TX

:gd_stars:

I like watching them all. The kids will watch bits of them maybe this year I can get the 2yo to watch a few with me.

One I absolutely cringe to think about watching tho is the wizard of oz still gives me chills. I remember being told watch it or else... it only comes on once a year I would be okay til those monkeys came on then the tears would roll and I would finally be allowed to get up.

Mandy

TX

:gd_stars:

That is totally weird,,,I was so scared of the movie when I was a kid. I still won't watch it. My kids all love that movie.

Guest Frieked

I like them, used to watch them every year when I was younger but the last few years since I'm older now I can take em or leave em.

I think since this is my first year with a Tivo though I may record them and then copy to dvd so I always have them for my daughter.

I try to watch them all. "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and "Rudolph" are my favorites.

I've tried to watch the Christmas movies they show on Lifetime, ABC Family, etc., and for some reason, those just don't do it for me.

I LOVE when TBS/TNT shows the "A Christmas Story" marathon! It drives my mom nuts, but I usually catch it about four times.

I also used to like it when CBS Daytime would show classic Christmas episodes of "The Young and The Restless" and "As The World Turns".