Will there be a place to potty?

Miranda1313

So if I plan to et in line at midnight at Wal Mart I will probably be drinking some coffee, a lot actually lol. So I am going aloe and might not find someone nice in line to hold my place. But if I DO will there be a place to go potty? And are there people pushing and shoving to get in line ahead even before it opens? Are there generally police at Wal Mart? Thanks!

Miranda

Ugh...I doubt it!! I would lay of the coffee unless you wanna be doing the pee pee dance...lol. I would tell you to take some yellow jackets or something like that, but they will give you the same problem. You may just need to stick to good old fashioned candy to keep you up. Nothing like a sugar high at 2 in the morning!! :bounce_fl

Unless you have a "tent" set up outside you could go in and do your "business"...yeah when you dont have any other choice other than peeing on yourself that cup or tent look pretty good and for the guys the bushes will do.

Otherwise you drink to much and this could you: ---> :gd_orange

I seem to remember something in the news last year where people had just peed on themselves while waiting in line at BB instead of getting out of line. I haven't seen a good enough deal on anything yet that would make me do that. In fact, I'm not even sure if I'm going to go out this year. With gas prices the way they have been I'm to broke to spend a lot of money right now.

I seem to remember something in the news last year where people had just peed on themselves while waiting in line at BB instead of getting out of line. I haven't seen a good enough deal on anything yet that would make me do that. In fact, I'm not even sure if I'm going to go out this year. With gas prices the way they have been I'm to broke to spend a lot of money right now.

Well........if you've got a long enough coat...nobody would notice.........

I seem to remember something in the news last year where people had just peed on themselves while waiting in line at BB instead of getting out of line.

Ewwwwwwwwwww! Sorry, but there is no deal great enough that I would pee my pants. :insane:

I don't have any suggestions except make friends with someone in line and take turns saving spots while the other drives to an all-night convenience store.

Make friends with your enemies in line? Are you crazy.

:blahblah: (Talking to your "new friend" to secure your spot while you potty)

meanwhile...

:secret: (Your "new friend" talks to the people in line to make sure you dont get your spot back)

:argue_mad (A fight erupts)

:2lock: (The doors unlock)

:2banned2: (and we are DOOMED!!!!)

HA HA HA :gd_soapbo

how about we all wear baggie pants so we can wear a nice pair of DEPENDS.... lol problem solved you can try and hold it but if the plan fails your safe! lol

http://www.1800wheelchair.com/siteimages/large/depend-refasten.jpg

mrsbmb and I had the same idea. My husbands grandmother swears by these.:idea: