BF Worthy! Both Seasons of Arrested Development for $31.94!

Amc5kidz

Save a trip to Best Buy on Black Friday and get these Seasons cheaper now! (Seasons 1 & 2)

Go to Amazon, and add Season 1, then add Season 2 - Save $10 when you buy both! I can't post a link, because I'm a noob. :)

They will be $14.99 each on BF, but like I said, shipped free now for $31.94 for both!

Save a trip to Best Buy on Black Friday and get these Seasons cheaper now! (Seasons 1 & 2)

Go to Amazon, and add Season 1, then add Season 2 - Save $10 when you buy both! I can't post a link, because I'm a noob. :)

They will be $19.99 each on BF, but like I said, shipped free now for $31.94 for both!

Actually they will be $14.99 each on BF but still a good deal and saving yourself the chance you won't get them.

It's still working for me...try clicking buy both and not adding them seperately...then make sure you change your shipping preferences to FREE Saver Shipping when the time comes in the checkout.

Thats what i was doing. But when i click free super saver shipping, it brings my total back up to 41.xx. I'm gonna try again.

ETA: ok after he 100th time, it let me order. Why does amazon hate me? lol

Thats what i was doing. But when i click free super saver shipping, it brings my total back up to 41.xx. I'm gonna try again.

ETA: ok after he 100th time, it let me order. Why does amazon hate me? lol

Glad you got it, now one less thing to worry about :g_thumble

I figured since I don't pay tax at Amazon.com + I got an extra $.50 off (whoo hoo!) for the A9 discount, it cost exactly the same as buying it at BestBuy on BF, so I went ahead and got it.

Thanks for posting!! :D

Oh, and I noticed Amazon.com had a similar (but more expensive) deal on Scrubs Seasons 1 & 2 as well.

It worked fine for me--just be sure to select "super savers shipping" when you get to the shipping page. It won't automatically take the shipping off, but if you change it from regular shipping to super shipping, it should work just fine. I ordered both seasons just the other day, and got both for $31.92, with free shipping. Definitely a great deal, and a GREAT gift to give. The show is hilarious!