Meijer Price Matching?

baraginfinder

I just called my local Meijer store and asked if they're price matching on BF. I was planning on taking all of my ads there so I didn't have to wait in line out in the cold at the other stores. I did that for a couple of things last year. They told me that they would only match the weekly ads not the doorbuster or one day only ads. I was sooo disappointed. :( Has anyone else checked their Meijer store?

I just called my local Meijer store and asked if they're price matching on BF. I was planning on taking all of my ads there so I didn't have to wait in line out in the cold at the other stores. I did that for a couple of things last year. They told me that they would only match the weekly ads not the doorbuster or one day only ads. I was sooo disappointed. :( Has anyone else checked their Meijer store?

Where do you live in Michigan? I live in Grand Blanc and I wanted to check the 2 Meijer close to me...

Here in Indiana Meijer has always honored BF pricing from other stores. My sister goes there first every year while the rest of the city seems content to stand in long lines at Target and Walmart.

Yes they do and they are again this year. At least in the Avon Meijer. Price Matching is a good thing!

I called one of mine here in Indiana and they will price match the following:

They will only price match a product from another store for the hours listed on the other stores ad and they will not price match for B1G1F Items from toys r us. They said they will not give rain checks on PM Items if they do not have them in stock. Looks like I will be going to Toys R Us and stand in line!!