Can I buy items @ Target now and get a price adjustment on BF?

Jasonlh1

Bumping this... has anyone called their store??

Yes. I did call my local Target. She said their policy is 14 business day price adjustment policy. Just bring in the receipt before the sale ends. So If I were you, start shopping at Target now!!!! Thanks

You all are party poopers!!

Doing the shopping now and price adjust later takes all the fun out of BF!!

Come on people!! We need to wait til BF to shop then we can all trample each other getting in the door! HA HA.....:rant:

That's the whole reason behind BF besides the good sales

:lolrun: :lolrun:

That seems to easy, I mean not that it wouldn't be nice, but wouldn't that defeat the purpose of BF?

That's what I am doing this year. :gd_not_ri I only want two things from Target this year. There are other stores that I need to go to and be almost the first in line. I called our Target and they will make the price adjustment on BF day only. No need to bring in the item, just the receipt. :D

I beg to differ - Black Friday is all about getting the best deals! I don't care for standing in-line for 3 hours @ Best Buy or any other store for that matter... especially in Chicago... where it SNOWED today. :)

Oh yeah I am all about standing in line for 3 hours at Best Buy :gd_purple

That's why I want to go to Target before BF so I can be one of the first ones in line at Best Buy. That's impossible if I go to Target first. :(

Don't get me wrong, I love my Target, but they are the worst about customer care at the counter here. I find them to be the worst with returns and price adjusting (and won't PM either) :mad:

I'm going to call my local store, but what do you say? "I saw the BF ad online and want to know if you'll price adjust?"

I'm just curious what you said and if you talked to a manager. TIA

Don't get me wrong, I love my Target, but they are the worst about customer care at the counter here. I find them to be the worst with returns and price adjusting (and won't PM either) :mad:

I'm going to call my local store, but what do you say? "I saw the BF ad online and want to know if you'll price adjust?"

I'm just curious what you said and if you talked to a manager. TIA

I callled and asked their price adjustment policy. she told me I had 14 days from the date of purchase. I asked her, "What if it goes on sale the day after Thanksgiving?" She said bring the receipt in during the sale time and it would be adjusted.

Alright...I have a question...

I buy

Fisher Price Tumble Time Tigger for $24.89 and use the $7 off coupon.

total price $17.89

Then I can go back and have the price adjusted to 17.76.

Are they going to honor the coupon still? They expire 11/23/05.

OR...will I get the Tigger for 10.76?? (the answer I want to hear!!!)

Fair,shmare...if Target does price adjustments then that's where i'll be the day before thanksgiving. I only need one thing from there. Anyone know if TRU or Walmart's will do this?

Sorry if it spoils the fun of BF. If it makes you feel any better, i'll still be waiting at 4am at the disney store on BF

Everything we have seen from Target to this point is a 2 day sale, not Doorbusters, as I remember someone else saying Target is not, nor did they last year have doorbusters.

Please correct me if I am wrong and I misread ad, but all prices were for 2 day sale as I read it.

Alright...I have a question...

I buy

Fisher Price Tumble Time Tigger for $24.89 and use the $7 off coupon.

total price $17.89

Then I can go back and have the price adjusted to 17.76.

Are they going to honor the coupon still? They expire 11/23/05.

OR...will I get the Tigger for 10.76?? (the answer I want to hear!!!)

If you buy some other things on the receipt, they won't notice!! They can't tell what item the coupon was used for. Hope this helps!

Did you guys tell them you would price adjust Door Busters on BF? Or BF items in general? Thats the policy for regular items, could be a whole different ball game to adjust BF items. Just thought I'd bring that point up

Target does not have doorbusters or rebates. Their policy is they will gave you a price adjustment on all purchaseses within 14 days on sale items, not clearance items though!! Just bring your original receipt before the sale ends.