Factory Outlet BF Midnight Madness

TheDude

If you live close to these factory outlets (click link) this might be useful:

I went to the Camarillo factory outlet here in Southern California, and they will be having a midnight sale at BF starting at 12:00 Friday.

The signs say that most of the stores will participate in this sale, but they gave no other details. I tried to ask around the stores but all the employees are tight lipped, I think they must have signed some kind of confidentiality agreement.

This is interesting because they have a Sony outlet store there, and if they have their laptops on sale it would be great for me because I prefer Sony.

If you live close to these factory outlets (click link) this might be useful:

I went to the Camarillo factory outlet here in Southern California, and they will be having a midnight sale at BF starting at 12:00 Friday.

The signs say that most of the stores will participate in this sale, but they gave no other details. I tried to ask around the stores but all the employees are tight lipped, I think they must have signed some kind of confidentiality agreement.

This is interesting because they have a Sony outlet store there, and if they have their laptops on sale it would be great for me because I prefer Sony.

Wish there was one in Kentucky...that sounds amazing. Thanks Dude!:rolleyes:

The Tanger Outlet in Pigeon Forge has some stores that open early like that, namely Old Navy. In years past, they have opened at Midnight on BF and stayed open around the clock until the outlets closed on Sunday night!

They had great sales though..... Hoodies for $10, etc. But talk about crowded! That whole shopping center gets full by 6:00 am. I used to work at a Disney Outlet there and I would show up at 5:00 AM and leave by 11:00 AM. They would provide lunch for everyone for the whole weekend, because no one could leave and find a place to park when you returned! It's a madhouse! (But fun! and lots of deals!)

Do I dare go there on BF? NO WAY!!! I'll stick to the chaos at Best Buy and Walmart any day!

June

Thanks! Our outlet is probably a little too far away for me to bother, but looks like they'll be some nice sales :)

I'm wondering if anyone outlet regulars though could compare the 'midnight' sale pricing to the regular pricing. Like Vans states B1G1 1/2 off...but isn't that the everyday outlet deal?